Bye

Skinnybitch

My last post of the CD forum. I started the CD on Thursday and stuck to it for 3 days however I have realised it just isnt the right plan for me. It is too restricted and all I could think about was food. Good Luck to anyone whos just started, and those who are on it. I am not giving up loosing weight totally though I am off back to SW tomorrow and I will finish the remaining shakes and soups at some point as they are actually nice. I have done SW before and I know it works for me and I cant stick to it - its just a slower weight loss than CD. I will still be on the forum but on the SW forum. Thanks for your support while I was on here. :wave_cry::wave_cry:

Good luck with your journey but do not be a stranger. You are still welcome to come here and post to your heart's content regardless of the diet you follow.

take care

xxx

take care and good luck for the future xx

Good Luck! :)

good luck and look forward to reading about your success with SW xx

Good luck with SW, and remember we're all here and will understand the ups and downs no matter what diet is followed.
Best wishes:):)

hiya, best of luck with SW let us know how your getting on. cd is tough and just not the diet for some people. You can still pop in here if ya want we'd love to see you

becky x

hiya, sorry to hear that CD isnt for you, but you need to do whats best for yourself. Wishing you the best of luck with your weightloss journey on SW.

debs x

Good luck with SW, everyone is suited to something, CD was just not for you.
x

CD isn't for everyone, good luck with your Slimming World journey hope you'll join the SW discussions on here.

x

Aww thanks everyone, will post a diary of somesorts of my journey and hope I might be bale to motivate someone and vice versa - thanks again -I will still be on the Minimins forum as I think it is fab!

must of been summat in d air i got to my day 3 yes an realised the same thin!! i got so dizzy an weak i taut no way!!
goin to ww myself!! good luk xx

My last post of the CD forum. I started the CD on Thursday and stuck to it for 3 days however I have realised it just isnt the right plan for me. It is too restricted and all I could think about was food. Good Luck to anyone whos just started, and those who are on it. I am not giving up loosing weight totally though I am off back to SW tomorrow and I will finish the remaining shakes and soups at some point as they are actually nice. I have done SW before and I know it works for me and I cant stick to it - its just a slower weight loss than CD. I will still be on the forum but on the SW forum. Thanks for your support while I was on here. :wave_cry::wave_cry:

no need to apologise....CD not for everyone.....good luck with SW - it's a great plan :) and sounds like it works for you !

look forward to hearing bout your success on SW !

Debz xx

Back