Called target!

lucylupin

I have tried everything to lose my last 3lb and nothing was working, so after discussing it with my husband, friend, whole class and leader today, i decided to call target early, the last 3lb isnt gonna make me drop another dress size and i was getting so stressed about it.
So i am now a target lady! It would now be nice to get under target so i have some weight to play with over xmas:)

Well done!! You wait now youve called target the stubbon pounds will fall off lol :)

Yep, bound to be sods law - you'll lose 4lbs next week and will have to pay!!

(Seriously, a woman in our class was hovering around target for weeks, getting 1/2 losses and STS for ages - then the week she hit target she did it in style losing 4lbs in a week - came out of nowhere - you can occasionally still get big losses even when near target)

well done!! your body must be happy where it is so if your happy then 3lb aint going to make that much differance like ya said xx:D

Well done that's brill. I'd been losing & gaining the same 1lb for ages before I hit target, & I did it (but don't know how) by losing 3lb in 1 week, I'd never lost that amount in 1 week. Fortunately I've found it realtively easy to stay at target.

Thankyou everyone, my leader said that next week i will probally have a good loss now but i cant see it myself:sigh:

Very well done on your losses, you've done brilliantly! Must feel wonderful to call target! :happy096:

Congratulations, it must be fantastic to have made it!

Thankyou everybody xx

Back