calling all lipotrimmers!!

lailalu

hey all,
i have a question, plesae help. tomorrow im due my 2nd weigh in. problem? bank holiday i forgot so i have no shakes til i weigh in on tuesday (kill me!!), ive kept 1 from today that il divide in 2. in the meantime, i can have black coffee and tea. BUT ive made up (horrible it sounds i know but im desperado) cold black coffee with a couple tab sweeteners ice lollies. sure theres nothing wrong with that is there? i made up a peppermint tea version aswell. sure tis only ice. im not doing anything wrong there am i? so paranoid, 10stone to lose dont want to trip up!!! thanks!!! xx ps happy easter!! who spent a good hour sniffing the chocs hahahaha

Hiya!! The ices will be fine - I have suggested this myself too - but I am not sure ONE shake is enough to get you through till Tuesday - they say you NEED 3 a day... these nutrients power your heart, brain, kidneys etc and allow your body to process all of the crap thats coming out due to dieting. One of our regular members Squeeze missed shakes early on and got a scary reminder as to how important they are - you simply cannot/shouldnt function on this amount. Its a shame it has happened but even a back-up like some sliced turkey breast will help you through... in this heat and with ONE shake I think its a recipe for disaster. Eating wont be idea of course but you chance fainting etc due to lack of substance if you are not careful. Be very cautious as to how active you are tmw and especially the day afterwards as this is when you are also likely to feel it. I always have backups just in case I need to go over or miss an appt but luckily as I am allowed to eat some bits on mine I somtimes only need 2 shakes and then some chicken which means I Have quite a stash left!
good luck for your WI too!! xx

thanks a mill for the reply! i do have turkey leftover from their dinner today, if i have to il have some. id just hate to eat because obv im still only 2 weeks in. if i get a taster at all il still go crazy, then it'll be carcass and all in my mouth, bread, chocs... :eek:
will see how it goes.... ur doing great i see!!! im inspired and motivated by ur success, thanks!!!!!!!

If you could get to Asda tomorrow they have a similar thing to meal replacements, bars, shakes etc, that might be a better option, and make sure in the future you have some spares x

I got caught short for shakes when I was away on a work trip recently and I had to stay over for another day. I was also on wk 2! I ended having a grilled chicken breast ( no sauce) & a small salad (no dressing). I still managed to loose 8lbs that week! It's not ideal I know but definitely better than passing out with no shakes etc!! Hope u get sorted :)

Back