Calling all PG slimming World ladies.

Fattyfattyboomboom

Silver Member
Hello there,

Just wanted to know how many if any of you lovely ladies may be pregnant at the moment. I've been doing slimming world for the last few weeks and love it, but just found out I am pregnant again and wanted to know if I am alone in this or not, and if not how many of you lovely ladies as following slimming world and how you are getting on with it.

To all those expecting...good luck and happy eating.

Nope, Im not but congratulations. How old is/are your other little treasure/s? xxx

hiya rainbow....thank you very much...he is just over 3 years....new baby is due a few days before DS 4th birthday next year......

I've seen you about on taz's thread...been thankering with the idea of having a diary on here for my slimming world food stuff and the baby thing...but not too sure if anyone would bother reading or joining in....what do you think? Or am I just being a self centred freak....hahah

Go for it - Ive got a diary on here, infact most of us have, Lou, Emski, Taz, Sonbam, ModKaren, Monkeysbunny to name but a few have diarys and I read them! If you read (I think its the first page of mine) I think I mention wondering if anyone will read it - but they do as its on page 50 odd I think! x

Congratulations!! I'd love to be able to join you but I'm not pregnant (yet.....!)

Emerald
X

I too would like to join the pregnant club, but I just feel that I need to lose some more weight first. I dont think Id ever be able to shift baby weight as well as pre baby weight! thats one of the only things thats stopping us trying - I want to be happy with myself before I get pregnant IYKWIM xxx

Ladies thank you so much for your very nice comments! =-) I wish everyone could join me that wanted to. It was a long hard journey last time and took me 8 years to get PG and now after 1 month of trying...poof...like magic. They are like bus's now....hahahaha
Vix, I think I will do a diary...see what happens ...I should have my own I talk so much...hahaha....venting....venting it good....or so I tell myself. hehehe

Hope to see you ladies on my thread.....

FFBB's Daily Dareing Diary of Delight.....

Zena...the links didn't work =-(

Sorry - not on SW or PG! Just wanted to say congratulations on your great news!

Carol x

Ladies thank you so much for your very nice comments! =-) I wish everyone could join me that wanted to. It was a long hard journey last time and took me 8 years to get PG and now after 1 month of trying...poof...like magic. They are like bus's now....hahahaha
Vix, I think I will do a diary...see what happens ...I should have my own I talk so much...hahaha....venting....venting it good....or so I tell myself. hehehe

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/55534-lose-frump-gain-bump-thread.html

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/55228-how-adapt-sw-breastfeeding-mums.html

Ive popped in on your diary! Lol - like busses! Are you now crossing your fingers its not a double decker!! xxx

Hi Congratulations on your great news.....I think you new baby will be a girl because it only took a month for me to fall on with my daughter but nearly a year with my son. Did the test turn positive instantly??

it is all down to the "advanced woman's calendar" which I input my TOTM's since january and it told me when i was due and then my ovulation was and I just grabbed at it...hahaha and viola. It does say the first few days before ovulation you are more likely to conceive a girl and then after ovulation it is a boy for a few days...but I think it is a girl too because we only did it once After and 6 times before and on ovulation day....( not that you needed that much info) LOL

Back