Calling all team captains for the challenge x

rainbow

Gold Member
Calling all team cpatains.

Thought it would be easier if all our weekly losses were put in one thread, so cut copy and paste the results bit and add your team to the bottom.

Team 2 (being two 'men' down - a newby put her name down but we're not seen here yet and still waiting for Rolo to report in), but at the end of this week

'FFF' have a loss of 14. 1/2 pounds this week.
x

'FFF' have a loss of 14. 1/2 pounds this week. (2 men down)
Lous Losers 11lbs lost (with one member down).

Louise is still to learn to cut copy and paste hehe xxx

Ohhhh...

Monday
Irene - 6lbs - STS :(
Jamhulio - 8lbs - 3.5lbs off :D
Missymoo - 8lbs - 3.5lbs off :D

Tuesday
Louise24 - 8lbs - STS :(
Vicx - 8lbs - STS :(
Force Ten - 8lbs - STS :(
WillKat - 8lbs - 2.5lbs :D
Hunca - 8lbs - STS :(
Looby Lou - 7lbs - 1.5lbs :D

Thursday
RuthyJ357 - 7lbs - ?

WEEK ONE TOTAL LOSS: 11lbs

I dint mean that Lou - I just meant cut copy and paste the 11 pound bit under my bit - no matter!! hope you're ok chick x

I'm waiting til tomorrow as I am still waiting on a few to let me know their numbers :)

Team F.B.I - 22.5lbs lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

48lbs between us so far and not have team4 results yet...that's nearly 3.5 stone in a weeeeeeeeeeeek! :O

Week 1 11.5 lbs Haven't heard from 1 member and a couple of our girls are weighing in this week :)

Last edited:
Team F.B.I - 22.5lbs lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
11.5 lbs Haven't heard from 1 member and a couple of our girls are weighing in this week :)

well done people - keep up the great losses! 59 1/2 pounds...... thats almost four and a half stone in a week! xxx

After two weeks we've lost

'FFF' have lost 2 stone (we are now a team of eight)

xxx

Hi all Lou's Losers have lost 23.5lbs over 2 weeks. Well done to everyone, what great weight losses. XXX Lobbylou

We are all doing so well - keep it up peeps xxx

Hi Rainbow do you know how much is the combined loss over the 2 weeks? xxx Loobylou

Im not in the fbi's anymore:(. You all are doing great.

No, dont have anyone elses results Looby - only yours and ours, but between the two teams so far we have lost 4 and a half pound off FOUR STONE! x

Wow, thats so much weight gone it can only do us good. I've tried your link for facebook but it only brings up a ticker wanted a nose. xxx Loobylou

Nope that still doesnt work! erm Im Vic Franklin but Im not in any network - dunno that you'd find me that way!
xxx

Ive deleted it from my signiture cos it dunt work anyway - I'l pm you my email address xxx

Back