1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Calling It Quits For A Month Aswell

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by _Razorbladelove_, 4 July 2007 Social URL.

1. _Razorbladelove_

_Razorbladelove_ Powdered Toast Man

Right well i decided to come off CD for a month for a number of reasons,

I have lost just under 3 stone and i want to see if i can maintain the weight for a month, then i know what it will be like when i get to goal (I got another 2 stone to go) and i know if i can do it now ill be able to do it when im off CD for good,

Also cause i havent been getting many hours at work lately it has been really making me skint.

So wish me good luck :D

Ill let you know how it all goes when im back on it.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. I will do it this time!

I will do it this time! Well-Known Member

Goodluck RBL, ........

4. missymoo

missymoo Fed up of being fat

Good Luck!!!

5. jane

jane Opinionated

hope it works for you.

6. Mrs Depp

Mrs Depp Well-Known Member

Good Luck Marcus :D Don't stay away from here though, we'll still be able to support you if you need us. :D

7. Lottie-kins

Lottie-kins Nice and Normal

Good Luck hun xxx

8. hollycat

hollycat To infinity and beyond!

Hi,

Of course you are wished luck. It is a decision you have obviously thought about.

However don't wait til you are back on it to keep in touch, I for one would be interested in your journey back to healthy eating.

Keep in touch

9. Nessa

Nessa Well-Known Member

good luck..