Calorie Counter's Summer Challenge!

xsimplymex

Hopefully due 2 fade away
Does anyone fancy taking part in a challenge to see how much weight we can lose by July? Maybe it can give us something to really work towards! :)

If it's something you're interested in just say so and I'll put names down on a list in this post and we will update weight each week until July :D

xx

There is another thread like this hun, I have joined there & hoping to lose 2stones by the end of July :)

Oops its in the wemitts section x

Only one I had seen was in Weight Watchers so thought it would be fun to get one going for the people who are Calorie counting! Never mind :)

Well my goal is to be another 2 stones lighter and 20 stones or under for my sons birthday at the end of July so I can get a new outfit and feel great :D

Me either lol Id just seen it in like the weight watchers section but though only people doing weight watchers could join in with it ... just scrap the idea and we'll join in with the others lol was just an idea, got my wires crossed I think!

x

ah thanks. I see I hadn't seen that.

Sorry again!

The one I am in is in wemitts section and its called 2 stones by July or something like that lol just have a lok in wemitts :D xx

im in the wemitts one too hun.. loads of motivation not enough will power!

Back