Calorie counting rocks!

Kimknees said:
I have a few concerns though, firstly i've worked it out on-line and I need about 1200-1300 cals a day which doesnt sound very much

I know how you feel. I've been doing SW on and off for years but decided to try CC yesterday after STS for the past 8 weeks. According to My Fitness Pal I'm allowed 1200 calories a day. After being use to having so much unlimited food I feel I'm being deprived!

goodbyelardarse said:
Woohoo well done!
I am Lisasparkle87 on MFP if anyone wants to add i cld do with the support x

Can I join you? I don't have any friends on there so no one gets to know if I've been 'naughty'!

I know how you feel. I've been doing SW on and off for years but decided to try CC yesterday after STS for the past 8 weeks. According to My Fitness Pal I'm allowed 1200 calories a day. After being use to having so much unlimited food I feel I'm being deprived!

How u doing with the CC? I lost 7lbs CC on my first week, last week! I always have good weight loss 1st wk of any diet. Not quite so hopeful for this weeks weigh in lol (Friday). Im finding change over from unlimited free food to CC bit difficult tbh - Im on 1280 cals and not making the best use of them - Ive still got SW mentality I think!!!! Am sure this will change tho, once I get more used to it. Ive done CC years ago and lost quite a bit on it, and when I get it worked out I really really enjoy it - I like having the total choice of what I can/can't eat.

I know its straightforward - all I've got to do is count calories!!!! - just need to put bit more thought into it and get back into swing of it.

Good luck and let us know how u getting along please :)

I started on Friday so I won't know how much I've lost until then. I've changed my target to 1lb a week loss as I was starving in the evening! Like you I've been wasting calories so I've promised myself to be more organised in future!

Just a little update, I got my 3 stone loss today :talk017:

Does happy dance!

well done you - I love CC and this will be my first week this coming Sunday WI. I find it so much more flexiable and less likely to slef-sabbatage then SW, I also making an effort with more goals like drinking water and exercise and less depressed with over binging on carbs!

Right fellow members. It's a new week. Time to knuckle down. I think we are all capable of a 2 lb loss this week. I myself have been losing and gaining the same pound for several weeks now and it's time for a shake up. Christmas time will be upon us before we know it and for me that can mean at least 7 lb if I let it. I am determined to not exceed 1500 cals this week and too drink more water. Sorry I sound so bossy!! I know I have gotten complacent and with the dark damp weather it's easy to hide under winter woolies and comfort eat. I need you guys to push me too!! See you Friday xx good luck everyone. Have fun... Not food ; )))

You can do this! :D

Back