Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Calorie idea please

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting' started by Nightwishes, 21 October 2011 Social URL.

1. Nightwishes

Nightwishes Full Member

Diet:
    mixure of calorie counting and Rosemary Conley's less than 5% fat choice
    Yesterday I went to a concert so I ate out.. I had a vegetarian deli wrap from Mc'donalds. I would like an idea of the cals even if it's only a rough guess please.

Also when I got home it was late so I made myself a quick quorn beef sandwich. Forgetting myself I spread I can't believe it's not butter on both pieces of bread before realizing :break_diet:. The slices were of weight watcher bread so they aren't a big size.. what should I estimate for the spread?

I'm not bothered if the cals are just estimated as after all the night was a treat but I still like to have an idea of what I had.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Caz

Caz Slimming down the aisle

Start Weight:
    19st1.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.7lb(3.25%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting / SML / Orlistat
    Was it the Spicy Vegetable Deli Wrap? If so, that's 445 calories

4. Tracey1000

Tracey1000 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    3st11lb(19.56%)
    Diet:
    Low Carb
    I can't believe it's not butter has 70 cals per tablespoon for the regular (soft tub). ICBITB squeezy kind has 60 cals per tablespoon.

5. Nightwishes

Nightwishes Full Member

Diet:
    mixure of calorie counting and Rosemary Conley's less than 5% fat choice
    thanks ladies :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.