Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Calories per Meal

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting' started by sugar_fiend, 1 January 2010 Social URL.

1. sugar_fiend

sugar_fiend Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Hey, everyone I'm just starting out.

I'm planning on calorie counting too and have a quick question - roughly how many calories do you allow per meal/snack and does this keep you feeling full all day? Or do you vary it alot and keep to a daily total?

:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lady_in_London

Lady_in_London Member

Diet:
    Calorie counting
    Hi, personally I have 300 to 400 for breakfast, 500ish for lunch with milk for coffees and fruit for snacks, I usually have eaten around 1000 calories by the time I get home. Then I have up to 800 calories, but often less, usually 1500 or so by bedtime. I know a lot of people skip breakfast, but it is an important meal to have. I would only eat more than 1800 if I go out for a meal or visit people.

4. vickydink

vickydink Determined!!

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(26.49%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have about 100-150 on my first break at work either porridge or cereal bar
    Lunch - Jelly with tub of grapes 60cals i class this as
    crispbakes with pate 200cals

Then for my tea i have the remaining cals, whatevers left i have choc

Total i have is about 1100 cals a day but seem to be getting no where at mo and even tho i have lost all the weight i have already i darent up them yet!!

5. sugar_fiend

sugar_fiend Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    hey thanks for the replies. I'm aiming for 1100-1200 a day but haven't managed to get into any kind of routine with it yet so your replies have helped.
    Possibly will average out at 200 for breakfast, and 300-400 for lunch and dinner - allowing for snacks or slightly larger meals depending on how I feel.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.