Cambridge brutal honesty - warning

Well can’t make my mind up ,I like to eat healthily and think slimming world is good for that ,but one day on it and already floundering ,think I’m better just counting calories ,I don’t seem to eat so much ,,,thank you for your reply about boyfriend
Ahhh I used a great app to track my cals x calorie counter
I went from 22 stone to 19.9 in 3 months using that
I still track on it now and will use it forever xx

Good morning day 8
I have weighed in and I’m 11lbs down
Whoop that’s cool although I need to get to 19st 9lbs to get back to my August weight I’m happy it’s on it’s way
Early start for me and I’m off to Newcastle today for quite a busy and hard day so I need to focus on this water intake
Hi day 8 and here we go week 2
I am also changing consultants as mine is rubbish x she never has everything I want and offers no incentives rewards
I see so many people getting 30 day challenge charts, rosettes etc and she offers nothing
I know it’s small but it just seems like she can’t be arsed xx

Good morning day 8
Whoop that’s cool although I need to get to 19st 9lbs to get back to my August weight I’m happy it’s on it’s way
Early start for me and I’m off to Newcastle today for quite a busy and hard day so I need to focus on this water intake
I am also changing consultants as mine is rubbish x she never has everything I want and offers no incentives rewards
I see so many people getting 30 day challenge charts, rosettes etc and she offers nothing
Well done such an achievement and yes water intake is very important ,,must buck my ideas up on that one 😊

Good morning day 8
Oh well done, you lucky thing, I am only 4 pounds down just weighed in this morning - how can that be and yes I will have to stop weighing daily as I am only ever disappointed. I am on Exante similar to cambridge, I order online its cheaper as there is no consultant. I will change my ticker thing and hope that I get excited with that.

Oh well done, you lucky thing, I am only 4 pounds down just weighed in this morning - how can that be and yes I will have to stop weighing daily as I am only ever disappointed. I am on Exante similar to cambridge, I order online its cheaper as there is no consultant. I will change my ticker thing and hope that I get excited with that.
4lbs is great and well I’m track to a stone a month mrs x whoop well done x remember I’m a lot fatter than you so will lose faster to begin with x I bet if you measured out 4lbs of fat and held it in your hand you would feel different xx here’s to our 2nd week xx

Well today’s been fun
Newcastle and back x 2 wee stops on the way there strategically planned at service stations but
On the way back I have had to Bob in a bush twice as I couldn’t hold it any longer
Ffs what will we do to lose weight
All 100% here
Busy day means not struggled x I still have work to do so best get too it
Anyone reading this .. hope your day has gone fab too xx think thin and roll on day 9 x

Well today’s been fun
Newcastle and back x 2 wee stops on the way there strategically planned at service stations but
On the way back I have had to Bob in a bush twice as I couldn’t hold it any longer
Ffs what will we do to lose weight
All 100% here
Busy day means not struggled x I still have work to do so best get too it
Anyone reading this .. hope your day has gone fab too xx think thin and roll on day 9 x
Brilliant so funny ,,

Hello day 9
So had slight texting abuse of my old consultant x she just tried to make me feel bad for wanting to change to someone else x I didn’t respond x not worth my drama x
This diet is hard enough without having the full range to pick from and that rubbish so moving on ... next
I’m meeting my new one on Monday x can’t wait to have the full stock to work with x I’m actually excited x who would have thought it hey x
So day 9 for me and 2nd day into this
Feeling ok to be honest x have woken up fine but a little hungry x another busy day at work to get through x
Had a really brilliant day yesterday but today will be harder I’m afraid x
I’m going to take my ready shake things in the car and concentrate on the water 💦
Least I’m in places I can wee safely today x
I’m doing the 30day challenge for myself and I set a countdown app on the go x
30 days finishes ironically on Valentine’s Day and then i have decided I will challenge myself to carry on to my birthday
Only 5 months until June and I’m planning on meeting my 1st target of 5 stone by then x I do hope I can xx I can’t help but wonder after such a big loss the 1st week if this will mean next to nothing this week
With only 3lbs to have lost my 1st stone I am really hoping to achieve that this week x
Last night after finishing all my work I also thought ... I was 22 stone last year and now I’m down to 20 stone 2 xx that’s not bad so far x

Hello day 9
So had slight texting abuse of my old consultant x she just tried to make me feel bad for wanting to change to someone else x I didn’t respond x not worth my drama x
This diet is hard enough without having the full range to pick from and that rubbish so moving on ... next
I’m meeting my new one on Monday x can’t wait to have the full stock to work with x I’m actually excited x who would have thought it hey x
Feeling ok to be honest x have woken up fine but a little hungry x another busy day at work to get through x
I’m going to take my ready shake things in the car and concentrate on the water 💦
30 days finishes ironically on Valentine’s Day and then i have decided I will challenge myself to carry on to my birthday
Only 5 months until June and I’m planning on meeting my 1st target of 5 stone by then x I do hope I can xx I can’t help but wonder after such a big loss the 1st week if this will mean next to nothing this week
With only 3lbs to have lost my 1st stone I am really hoping to achieve that this week x
Last night after finishing all my work I also thought ... I was 22 stone last year and now I’m down to 20 stone 2 xx that’s not bad so far x
Well done r
Hello day 9
well done to you ,,you have to do what’s right for you ,and I think the mindset is quite fragile when trying to lose weight anyway ,,and you have to rise above it if you can ,as you say ,no drama ,,have a good day ,,fingers crossed for your 3ibs loss this week

Well done r

well done to you ,,you have to do what’s right for you ,and I think the mindset is quite fragile when trying to lose weight anyway ,,and you have to rise above it if you can ,as you say ,no drama ,,have a good day ,,fingers crossed for your 3ibs loss this week
My legs are crossed from needing to pee so frequently ... does that count lol
Today’s going ok
I’m just heading into a meeting then working until 6
I do feel less tired though with more energy this week which if it’s diet related is a welcome whoop given I’m so busy and stressed
The old Cambridge lady can knickers .... not my monkey not my circus 🎪

I do have to message the new lady tonight though so need to remember to do that
My house is being plastered today whoop Finally getting somewhere with the kitchen
Bf has been moody as he’s got no work on but I keep killing that with kindness
Positive all the way this week ... I’m trying
Can’t believe on Wednesday it will be my 2nd week done x and that’s not that far away given I’m working saturday
Quite glad I’m working ... busy hands and mind = easy diet day for me
I love this diet for that x

Today’s going ok
I do feel less tired though with more energy this week which if it’s diet related is a welcome whoop given I’m so busy and stressed

My house is being plastered today whoop Finally getting somewhere with the kitchen
Can’t believe on Wednesday it will be my 2nd week done x and that’s not that far away given I’m working saturday
I wonder if you might be better changing to Exante. It's far cheaper than Cambridge and you can get lots of ideas and support from here as well s their Facebook group. There is a lot of choice of products and offers too.

Today’s going ok

Good for you ,,I was a Cambridge consultant years ago when it was first on the scene I did it myself ,and felt amazing on it once first week gone was easy ,,well almost always easy weight does drop off ,my problem is keeping it off

I wonder if you might be better changing to Exante. It's far cheaper than Cambridge and you can get lots of ideas and support from here as well s their Facebook group. There is a lot of choice of products and offers too.
I might look into it x can I ask how much it costs please ?

Good for you ,,I was a Cambridge consultant years ago when it was first on the scene I did it myself ,and felt amazing on it once first week gone was easy ,,well almost always easy weight does drop off ,my problem is keeping it off
It’s the worst part - I’m dreading maintaining x how come you haven’t gone back to Cambridge ?

It’s the worst part - I’m dreading maintaining x how come you haven’t gone back to Cambridge ?
I
I’m on lots of medication and on steroids ,,also have to be on low potassium diet as I have ckd ,havnt looked into it to see ,if I could ,,,I found it good though and like lea e says exante is much the same ,,have used it and was good plus cheaper

Good morning day 10
Worked late again last night so diet was easy x too stressed to think of food
Everyone in my house even had take away as I have no kitchen .. I even paid for it x and ... not the slight bit tempted x
Non scale achievement there x
And low and behold the dreaded period is here x day 10 and I have been good as gold and this is how my body pays me back x
Every blood time I lose weight x usually don’t get them unless I lose weight x I swear down my body loves fat x it reacts so bad to me losing weight x what fun x
However I refuse to back down x in the past I have used it as an excuse to up my food to stop it but nope x not going to happen x I have a 30 day target of 100% and I am not backing down
And here I am on day 10 so 1 third there
Bf has been good for 2 days x helps matters x
Well really busy day again at work so best get off of here and onto actual life and being productive x
Ah I also have set up a Facebook group x I just have 2 members atm but ... it’s fun x

Here’s my count down xx

Attachments

• 40921CFF-E7F7-4905-8102-308DED640DD5.png
    40921CFF-E7F7-4905-8102-308DED640DD5.png
    527.5 KB · Views: 12
Back