Cambridge brutal honesty - warning

Good morning day 10
Worked late again last night so diet was easy x too stressed to think of food
Everyone in my house even had take away as I have no kitchen .. I even paid for it x and ... not the slight bit tempted x
Non scale achievement there x
And low and behold the dreaded period is here x day 10 and I have been good as gold and this is how my body pays me back x
Every blood time I lose weight x usually don’t get them unless I lose weight x I swear down my body loves fat x it reacts so bad to me losing weight x what fun x
However I refuse to back down x in the past I have used it as an excuse to up my food to stop it but nope x not going to happen x I have a 30 day target of 100% and I am not backing down
And here I am on day 10 so 1 third there
Bf has been good for 2 days x helps matters x
Well really busy day again at work so best get off of here and onto actual life and being productive x
Ah I also have set up a Facebook group x I just have 2 members atm but ... it’s fun x
You sound so positive ,keep up the good work xx

Good morning day 11
Well I’m busy working all day doing hair nails and beauty x busy hands means easy diet day x
All my clients haven’t noticed a change in my shape yet soo no noticeable change yet physically however I have a lot more energy and I’m not waking up tired
I’m really looking forward to meeting my new consultant on Monday and even more to have the vegetable water additive x I can’t wait in this weather xx
Anyway best get back to work x
How’s anyone else getting on ?

So here I am at the end of day 11 I think .. oohhh I’m losing track of days x anyway I have been so busy doing hair nails lashes etch today I have struggled to drink tons of water x
I am laid in the bath just soaking .. getting warm and just enjoying that it’s the end of my working week x and wow what a hectic one x I stated this and completed my first full day 2 weeks on Wednesday x can’t believe how fast it has gone x and I feel sooo motivated and positive still x not missing food one bit x.
Im
Going to finish in the bath then pop into bed for an early night x I’m heavy with totm but it’s worth it hey x
Here’s to day 12 x

Day 12
Holly cow .. what is that rice pudding x Jesus if that’s all I had on offer I would be v v thin x
Never in my life have I almost died eating something
What is hilarious is I forced myself to eat it so I don’t waste money 💰
I also had to down a ton of water to make it bearable so that’s positive x eeewwww never again
So none scale victory happened today
My bf and I were play fighting and he pushed and bent me over the bed x sorry for the crude description
Anyway he proceeded to pretend to bang me from behind but quickly stopped and said
Bloody hell your shape has changed loads
So I am sorry for ppl maybe reading that description but whoop one person has noticed a change
And I’m not even complete of my week 2
Don’t get me wrong I don’t look thinner not to a point of me posting photos but baby steps hey x thought I might do monthly photos to compare them x so anothe 2 and a bit weeks to go x ooohhhh actually I will do photos on completion of my 30 day challenge on the 14th of feb
Anyway Been to ikea and forgot to have my shake this morning so it’s 3 pm almost and I have only just eaten this vile rice pudding x
I survived my bf eating ikea hotdog and chips while I was hungry but went a bit bar shhh crazy when he suggested I hold it for him while he filled up his drink x funny but bad all at the same time on reflection but at the time I told him he was an ass for even asking me to do that after 12 days of no solid warm food x
I waited until I got home to be rewarded with that monstrosity they are miss selling as rice pudding
I have also ordered some Exante last night x where you get to pick 50 products for £45
Really cheap and good variety x only question is is it different to Cambridge ? Are the ingredients the same ? Do you get all of your nutrients ?
Ohhhh one last thing x if anyone is reading this go and watch the magic pill on Netflix !! It’s brilliant and a really interesting documentary x feed back to me if you do x would love to know other people’s thoughts xx
Right will pop in later x

What the hell !!! Satin rice pudding .. never again !!

Attachments

• 06330455-8D6C-4D51-A022-7F00F20146AC.jpeg
    06330455-8D6C-4D51-A022-7F00F20146AC.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 10
Well isn’t it quiet and lonely on here x not many ppl about and seems even less on Cambridge x
I have just had a ponder around some of the forums and noticed just how little people have updated .. also looking at the dates it scared me a little how many had documented brilliant for 2/3 weeks then ..... disappeared 👻
Anyways here I am ... forgetting what day I am on
Ahhh just checked its day 12 and after ikea I have cleaned out all my bedroom cupboards everything and now I have found myself in the bath xx
I love the bath during this diet x I get to lock the door and be warm for an hour
Everyone is downstairs eating pizza and chips x I have had the vile rice pudding and a chocolate tetra x
God give me strength ... well he didn’t ... so I have locked myself in the bathroom with green tea x
I’m still totm so feeling very bleugh atm
Back to work tomorrow although I do feel I haven’t stopped x
Sat contemplating weight and I do hope to hit my stone off on my Thursday morning weigh in x I weighed a day late this week should have been Wednesday but seen at it was Thursday I have decided Thursday will be my day
This gives me 4 days to keep up with this as my water intake has been rubbish today
Ohhhh clearing my wardrobe out I found a dress I bought for Xmas that I never sent back it’s too tight ... thinking .. if I can get into that by my birthday that would be lovely x good goal I thought x
I think I’m going to carry this diet on until June x minimum x that’s 5 stone in 5 months I could lose x ooohhh that sounds scary xx

Well isn’t it quiet and lonely on here x not many ppl about and seems even less on Cambridge x
I have just had a ponder around some of the forums and noticed just how little people have updated .. also looking at the dates it scared me a little how many had documented brilliant for 2/3 weeks then ..... disappeared 👻
Anyways here I am ... forgetting what day I am on
Ahhh just checked its day 12 and after ikea I have cleaned out all my bedroom cupboards everything and now I have found myself in the bath xx
I love the bath during this diet x I get to lock the door and be warm for an hour
Everyone is downstairs eating pizza and chips x I have had the vile rice pudding and a chocolate tetra x
God give me strength ... well he didn’t ... so I have locked myself in the bathroom with green tea x
I’m still totm so feeling very bleugh atm
Back to work tomorrow although I do feel I haven’t stopped x
Sat contemplating weight and I do hope to hit my stone off on my Thursday morning weigh in x I weighed a day late this week should have been Wednesday but seen at it was Thursday I have decided Thursday will be my day
This gives me 4 days to keep up with this as my water intake has been rubbish today
Ohhhh clearing my wardrobe out I found a dress I bought for Xmas that I never sent back it’s too tight ... thinking .. if I can get into that by my birthday that would be lovely x good goal I thought x
I think I’m going to carry this diet on until June x minimum x that’s 5 stone in 5 months I could lose x ooohhh that sounds scary xx
Hello I’m still here although not doing very well ,been out and about today ,that’s all ,,do enjoy reading your updates though and I’m rooting for you ,enjoy your baton

Just ordered some exante myself just the shakes ,even remembered password from before see my last order was in 2016 ,,flipping ect time flies ,,I like a shake for breakfast ,and lunch ,and calorie controlled meal for dinner ,,I’m still floundering but staying on here

Just ordered some exante myself just the shakes ,even remembered password from before see my last order was in 2016 ,,flipping ect time flies ,,I like a shake for breakfast ,and lunch ,and calorie controlled meal for dinner ,,I’m still floundering but staying on here
Hey xx nice to see someone on here xx I can’t sleep but did have a lay in this morning xx why are you struggling hun ? I think 2 shakes and a meal is a great start xx just take it one day at a time and never beat yourself up if you go off plan x we are human x failing isn’t to be feared but not trying is terrifying xx you can do this if I am xx battle it out one day at a time xxxx

Well day 13 x let’s not make it unlucky x I feel empty this morning x kinda hungry x best get that water in me x

Yes I’m going to keep trying ,dieted so many times since a teenager lost gained lost gained the same three stone ,,,done every diet known to mankind ! It’s not rocket science ,just not to consume more calories than body needs and go for less when want to lose lol,sounds so easy doesn’t it ? Will get into it taking a day at a time at the mom ent ,,lots going on health wise ,and steroids not helping ,,,enough downside ,upside is we nearly into February and spring just around the corner ,,have a good day 😉

Hello Team

I spent yesterday morning reading through your diary thread and you have inspired me. I did lipotrim a few years back and the weight fell off me, however returned to my old eating and it all crept back on, over the course of 3 years though. Anyway I have been debating for a while to try this sort of method again. Have opted for a brand I found in Holland and Barrets, was a higher protein lower carb version but truthfully it was on offer so I went with it. It’s a shake only, same flavour which I bet will be boring but I have 10 days worth so let’s see how I get on can throw in some protein food if I need it.

You are doing really well, and I have taken some tips from you, like a bath in the evening while dinner is being eaten downstairs.
You made an interesting comment in your previous post about how people post for a few weeks then drop off - I noticed this too. I was looking for someone who had stuck it longer than 3 months to see how they managed but can’t find anyone. The last time I did shakes for about 3 weeks and then a few weeks balancing shakes and meat, can’t recall exact weight loss but it was over 2 stone. Have no idea what my goal loss is, I want to be a size 12 so whatever that will be. I am guessing it will be about 6 or 7 stone. Not planning on doing a shake diet the whole way as I want to build better habits to make this a lifestyle change.

Hope you don’t mind my essay on your diary.

Hi guys hi diary
Had my phone stolen so just unblocked an old ipad
I'm still here x still 100% and its 3 weeks today
Lost 4lbs last week
Will pop on tonight after work and update xxx how's everyone else going ?

Back