Cambridge brutal honesty - warning

Hey guys hi diary wow I have missed it on here
So last Monday my phone was stolen so I have been out of social media since my last post x
I'm here still and still 100%
So week 2 I lost 4 lbs then today I weighed a day early but lost 3 so 18 lbs down so far
My new consultant is fab I have such a variety of things now that oh and I sometimes have a 4th product as my bmi is so high
I have water additives and everything it's great x I'm currently laid drinking the veg water mix and its like a cup a soup
Well new news is .... I ordered exante
It's great and so much cheaper x I'm now mixing my products from both x
How's everyone else

Good morining
Hey day 23 and week 4
Who would have thought week four would come around so fast
I don't feel bad on this diet you know x wish my losses were a little larger but least they are losses hey
Last night I went to bed early x argument with the by meant I just wanted to finish the day off x I feel OK after such a long rest x
I'm still on time of the month which is normal for me when losing weight x it's really heavy at the moment but I'm dealing with it x totm means I'm losing so I'm trying hard to see it as a positive
I can't say my shape looks much different but never mind x I suppose a stone is a drop in the ocean when you have so much to lose x my dress size hasn't changed either but then again I was wearing stuff that I already had x size 20 are still in play so really looking forward to being a true size 18 as most shops stock that size so means it opens a few doors for me x
As a prediction I would say I need to lose 3 stone to get there and I'm almost 1 and a half down so half way there I hope
I'm thinking of booking a holiday for August x something I have never had the bottle to do before. Always scared to go on a plane incase I don't fit in the seat x but with how determined I am to be 100% I'm sure by August I can fit in a seat so may finally book something
I'm working at home today so up early and feeling quite relaxed about things x today might be a good day if I can avoid answering my phone
Anyhow I have green tea to drink and I better get dressed and ready x bf is off to work at 7 so that stress is gone soon too x here's to a good beginning to week 4 x blood hell week 4 and only 7 days to complete my 30 day challenge x then my next goal is heading to my birthday ohhhhh I hate birthdays x

Well done you ,,,I’m only maintaining at moment ,,not by choice ☹️Just not motivated I am giving myself a talking too this morning so hope to improve ,,

Oh dear willivie xx I feel your pain but come on you can do this x just do it one day at a time xx here if you need me xx
So it's Friday thank f for that x so this week has been testing to say the least x well the past few weeks actually
Work is hard and I mean hard I have battled through the men's method training by whal and was so so worried that I wouldn't keep up to the hairdressers there as I'm more beauty and nails based. It completely sent me through the roof with self doubt
I got no support from my boyfriend and upon completion of the course which went well and I got great feedback he dismissed it and then got proud over his friend on Facebook. When asked if he felt prouder for his friend that achieved **** all can I add he said yes ... The whal thing was a big deal for me so that's where that bull story ends
So I got a parking ticket
Then my new area manager I think hates me and is putting massive demands in that I feel are unrealistic
I then had my phone stolen and bank card so no access to money or my contacts for quite a while
Then this morning I filled my car with petrol to find out I can't pay for it as my account has been cleared even though I cancelled my card within 1 hour of my phone going
So today I plodded on through work x kept my chin up, my dad went and paid for my petrol and I battled through quite a hard day
I return home to find out my boyfriend is at the pub pissed as a fart spending money he doesn't have and hasn't even let me know and ignored 3 calls to try and hide it. Is it actually too much that he may actually come home ASAP to see if I'm ok after finding out my bank has been ragged. Oh and just to put the cherry on this cake he hasn't earns money since the beginning of January as he had no work on so I have supported him, he has worked this week as he got a decorating job only to go straight to the pub .... Whoop so screw actually putting towards a bill or food or actually seeing if I'm ok after someone stealing about a grand out of my account nope off to the pub with his mate and didn't even text to let me know
And just so you don't think I'm an unreasonable ***** he has cheated previously, he makes me feel like sssss and at Christmas admitted to taking cocain and smoking weed when he meets up with his friends and that's not on my ok list so he was on a bit of a tight leash and let's just add he just snapped that
Oh and it's my 6 day working week I have no kitchen and I have done all the housework this week with no help
Last weekend I spent it all decorating my daughters room so I haven't and don't seem to be getting any break
Oohhhhhh and breath ..... Oh no I forgot
Last week I was so exhausted and drank so much water that I woke in the morning having wee in the bed !! How radical out it that just to top my crappy week off
Oh and I'm still on my period and on Monday I spent the morning in hospital as my daughter had some kind of seizure and lost her sight in one eye .... She ok now but has to go back for tests ...... Thank small miracles for her as that just completely worried and upset me ... Oh and I got no support off my boyfriend with that however my mum was an angel
Admits all that I am still on my diet x I'm drinking water and managing to keep reasonably calm without one tear shed ... And just a couple of swear words in the car
On a plus not my daughter is ok and seems back to full health
I'm juggling my job and have passed my whal men's method trading and I got to train with Joth he's absolutely brilliant
My area manager rang me with good feedback Thursday with how well I had done
I have bought my floor tiles and my kitchen may be ordered next monday
My mum and dad are my absolute rock
I only have to work one more full week then I'm off for 4 days in a row with nothing booked in
I have just ended my relationship with my boyfriend and did so in a really calm and mature manner. I am working all day tomorrow so will clear his stuff out of my house Sunday and take that as a fresh start for me
I'm working tomorrow so will earn the cash to see me through this next week to hope that the bank is sorted by then
I have an order of exante coming so don't need to worry about diet costs
And I did my own nails yesterday so least they look a little better
And back to the diet
Well I'm still going 100% - I am honestly proud that this week I have stuck to it all considered
I'm just eating a double chocolate bar right now so maybe that is helping
I haven't for the first day so far drank much water but given I'm still on plan I'm letting that one slide
I'm on countdown to Thursday x well maybe Wednesday as that's my 4th week complete and given I'm so busy this weekend and week I might just get there
I still don't look any thinner and I'm still the same dress size however least my clothes aren't quite as snug
My clothes are all really quite stretchy so hard to tell really as they kind of shrink with you
I cannot wait to buy the next size down x just imagine the glory x might have to be a chatty shop buy given my current financial position or I may have to take to a life of crime and shop lift but either way it will be good x I'm joking btw I have never stolen in my life and dispite this post sounding somewhat Jeremy Kyle I'm not x I have my own teeth and I don't own a tracksuit .... Partially down to one probably never fitting me right now but also because I'm just not street or young enough x
So I have come home today and soaked in a red hot bath, washed my hair, shaved my legs and then got in my pjs. I just have to be at home when I feel like I do. I feel like I just need time out from the world tonight. I'm sure after an evening of just been home with my girls safe and quiet I will have repose red with the strength to battle on through another week of disaster
And that just there notes a change ... Usually I would go into self district throw away all and have eaten comfort food x emotional eater diagnosis right there along with convenience eater x I really do need to keep myself as some kind of priority and have a little more self respect and love x I try so hard and give so much x I need to realise what I deserve back and stop neglecting myself x
Ooohhhhhhh real psychology lesson going off here tonight hey
Soooooo thank the Lord for small miracles that marks the end of today x I'm going to get a veg water, do my toenails, pop on a film 2012 as its already in the DVD player and await tomorrow x I start work at 8 so early rise for me
Good night minis x good night diary, blog, rant or whatever it is. I'm sorry for the negative long rant I just needed a minute of not being strong and pretending I can cope, I just needed to be honest and rant without being told I'm pathetic, weak or off my head ..... I'm sure I am but I'm beginning to feel ok with my kind of crazy x
Night e night xx

Goodness me! What a time you've had! Really well done for splitting with your ex and for managing to keep to the diet too. It does sound as if you're getting things sorted in your life and being happy in your body will follow. Have a virtual hug from this chubby lady bear.

Goodness me! What a time you've had! Really well done for splitting with your ex and for managing to keep to the diet too. It does sound as if you're getting things sorted in your life and being happy in your body will follow. Have a virtual hug from this chubby lady bear.
Good morning
Yes I'm quite ok X it does help that I am heading towards Friday and I'm off all kinds of work until Wednesday whoop
I'm sad to say I ate on Sunday and caved to emotional blackmail from the kids as they miss having meals with me but
I'm moving on and have popped right back into it
I am dreading weigh in tomorrow because of it but I think once weigh in is done tomorrow I can sjck up any gain or no loss and then carry on in a new week
Me and the kids had a chat and I have compromised by explaining that we do do a lot of things together and although they miss eating with me I understand but that this is important
We discussed all the other things we can do and then I also compromised that once a blue moon I will.eat out with them X
I suppose I have a responsibility to them as well and once every now and again their happiness is worth having maybe not a great loss as long as I can pull it back which I'm determined to do so shouldn't be a massive hit
I tried the gooey chocolate pudding last night - cooked it too long so it was very dense and pretty tasteless. I ate it anyway as not to waste
I love the carbanora and omg wtf is the omlette x

Good morning and welcome week 5
This week I lost 2lbs so the grand total is 20
I'm ok with that considering the meal I had and a none scale victory of surviving valentine's Day and in my industry that's bloody hard
Well it's my last day at work before 4 glorious days off
Diet is fine excante products are so easy and most quite tasty
I'm now half a stone away from my next stone bracket so that's my mini goal so maximum of 3 weeks and I should be there fingers crossed
Clothes are a little looser ... Nothing is far too big yet but that's maybe down to them being far too small in the first place
It's odd because for work I wear black skinny jeans
I'm currently laid writing this in a pair of size 18 jeans that are comfortable yet in my wardrobe, bought from the very same shop are a pair of size 20 jeans that don't fit me - far too tight - now you weigh that one up - how mad is it that one shop has no consistency in clothes size
Anyway I figure 1 more stone and I may just squeeze into Primark 18-20 clothes and that my minis is a small victory X it's cheap and I may even be able to have a variety of clothes - I can't afford it at the moment but - it's a lovely concept 😂 right off I plod to work as I'm a 2 hour drive away X good luck to anyone who may actually read this X think thin x

Well I survived
Friday was long - I left the house at 8 and didn't get home until 8.30 pm
And this is why I suit this diet because I had no time for eating - a quick bar or shake and that was all I had chance to consume
It's my first day of four off and I'm up
My body clock won't let me sleep in ahhhhhh nightmare
So last night I watched panic room with my eldest - brill film
And today I'm decorating tidying and organising
Busy hands and mind mean easy diet day
Ohhhh and it's pancake Day soon so I'm saving my pancake pack for then - anyone else doing this X I figure I can then kinda eat with the kids so no guilt trip - win win. XX
I have 7lbs to go for my next stone bracket and I'm feeling determined X can't wait to be in the 18s. Bet not many people say that lol ooohhhh and also I think I can tell my waist goes in a bit

Well I survived
Friday was long - I left the house at 8 and didn't get home until 8.30 pm
And this is why I suit this diet because I had no time for eating - a quick bar or shake and that was all I had chance to consume
It's my first day of four off and I'm up
My body clock won't let me sleep in ahhhhhh nightmare
So last night I watched panic room with my eldest - brill film
And today I'm decorating tidying and organising
Busy hands and mind mean easy diet day
Ohhhh and it's pancake Day soon so I'm saving my pancake pack for then - anyone else doing this X I figure I can then kinda eat with the kids so no guilt trip - win win. XX
I have 7lbs to go for my next stone bracket and I'm feeling determined X can't wait to be in the 18s. Bet not many people say that lol ooohhhh and also I think I can tell my waist goes in a bit

Hello diary hi any one and hello the last 2 days of week 5
I'm off work today and having a day at home - I find this diet harder when I'm off work
So have been on plan and doing fine since my last cheat meal thought it would be harder to get back on it if I'm honest
I have read a diary on here and it inspired me to set some goals
So I have decided my first goal is 84 lbs by July that's 6 stone and bloody hell it looks so much on my chart
My next goal set is 42lbs by my birthday on the 30th of march
Now so far I am down 20lbs so 22lbs to my birthday at the end of march
And a whooping 64lbs to lose by July omg
I really feel I should take my photos and pop them on here but I'm scared to X
There doesn't seem enough difference for me to do it and I'm worried it will demotivate me

Well well well
Took my mum to the Cambridge lady and while I was there she weighed and measured me
On her scales I am 12lbs down from when I saw her 3 weeks ago and 18inch down over all body measurements
See that's good
I am desperately plodding on and am hopeful I can achieve my goals
My birthday goal seems a bit hard work but ..... I'm going to try really hard X
Well today I have cleaned and decorated so at least I have been active
I really like the excante products and when I get paid I will order again
The cookies seem a bit of a waste of time and I don't like the apple crumble : it's just odd but everything else is nice so far and I love adding my own spices
Back at work tomorrow for two days then off Friday X I do have to work Saturday but it's just for myself so quite easy X
I'm going to grab some tea then carry on cleaning
And by next week I am going to plunge myself into taking some more photos X I'm just trying to get the currage as the last ones were hard to do x

Good morning Thursday and that marks the end of week 5 and the beginning of week 6 for me
Weight day and this morning I am 19.2 on my scales that's a 5lb loss and I will take that thank you very much
25 lbs total
So 5 weigh ins to my birthday and 17lbs to get rid of for my half way goal
Looks bloody unachievable if you ask me but I do try to rise to a challenge
I adore my new vanilla flavour shake warm with coffee ooohhhh it's a morning treat X so have left the house with no products and not getting home until 6
Thinking I might try to see this as a positive as if I glug water and starve I get 2 products when home - treat kinda lol
Right off to work busy hands and all that
Think thin xx

Hi there. I have been reading through your entries and felt I had to say that I think you are doing amazing in sticking with the programme whilst going through such a lot in short space of time.
I really know what mean when you said in your first or second post about being overweight. It's so horrible and I know, being overweight most of my life too. I made the decision to do something about my weight as I will be 40 this year and I have health problems due to my weight. I have looked at Cambridge diet but haven't gone for it yet, trying slimming world at home but seriously this time.
Anyway just want to wish you all the best x

Back