Cambridge diet to Weight Watchers advice!

Cambridge diet - missing food!

I have just started C D for second time. Only did it for 6 weeks last year and lost 1.5 stone which was great but I have put it all back on after stopping.

I'm finding it really hard this time (day 3) as I think deep down I just feel it is wrong to lose loads fast. Even though my GP recommended it. I am 5' 2" and 14st 5lb. I apparently should be 8.5-9.5 stone but I'll be happy with size 12!

Something in me is saying this extreme diet is not what I should be doing at my age (41). Even though I know losing the weight will improve my joints and organs as well as outward appearance.

I always slip though on WeightWatchers. Maybe my state of mind is better this time. I can't tell. All I know now is that I am going to get some lunch. I have a busy and stressful afternoon ahead at work and just feel a carton and loads of water is not the right way to approach that...

Can WeightWatchers work for me??? I think I need to decide a few dishes I use every week that have known points and not get too much into tracking all the time as it makes me angry.

Back