1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Can anyone help?

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by ljc87, 10 February 2010 Social URL.

1. ljc87

ljc87 Member

I have just eaten Rumbles Oat Clusters with Strawberry and Bio Yogurt does anyone know the syns?

Also I bought some Bond of London Sweets (teeth and lips) does anyone know syn per sweet?

Thanks in advance
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming World
    Sorry neither manufacturers are listed - do you have nutritional information to hand? For the sweets a rough guide would be 1 syn for every 20 calories.
  4. ljc87

ljc87 Member

Thanks I do not know the calories for the sweets but will assume 1 syn for the rumblers the info is:

Energy : 1115kj/270.4kcal
    Protein : 7.4g
    Carbohydrates : 36.9g
    of Sugars : 14.1g
    Fat : 9.7g
    Saturated : 1.6g
    Fibre : 3.1g
    Sodium : 0.06g
    Salt : 0.15g

I would think it will be high and wont be having it again as was just a one off!
  5. stephie0611

stephie0611 needs to focus!!!!

Start Weight:
    Slimming World
    i've worked it out as 13.5 syns. xx
  6. ljc87

ljc87 Member

Thats great thanks, might be a silly question but how do you work them out? I have the slimming world food dictionary 2009 and was not in there. thanks
  7. stephie0611

stephie0611 needs to focus!!!!

Start Weight:
    Slimming World
    i worked it out on the syns calculator on the website. xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.