Can I be in a team?

couscous

i did leave ths in the thread section a few days ago and no one has replied :cry:

Can i join a team? My weigh in days are Wednesdays and i have about 3 or 4 stone to lose.

Thanks

Couscous, just go into the team and post on the thread that you want to join them, its probably that no team captains have been about, all the teams are friendly and supportive :)

Hi couscous, Not ignoring you but sorry not to have replied. You will be very welcome on any team-sometimes threads are missed when it is particularly busy but a big welcome anyhows! x

I posted asking what the whole team thing was about and never got an answer! *sob* lol can anyone enlighten me?

Thanks I'll go over and say hi tp the first team on the list.

If the teams are same here as they were on the WW forum, you're in a team and you all post your weight loss/gain/stayed the same and then its the team thats lost the most. No prizes just fun but i founf being in a team helped to motivate me as i didn't want to be the only one that let the team down!

I presume its the same on SW

Sorry chick I did see you post but I'm a new team captain (this is my first month) and I honestly thought that Taz directed people to each team but she's not been on here as much the last few days.

Good to see you on the SW Angels team... I've left you a reply on that thread.

My WI's are Wednesday and I had 4 stone to lose as well (I've bid farewell to 1 stone!).

SkinnyMoo the teams are there for support... I know I find it hard sometimes to stay on track but if I know I need to come report in on the team thread each week it can help me focus. There are no prizes and each persons loss is just important whether it be 0.5lbs or a whopping 8lbs!

Back