Can I blow my own horn?? FIRST weigh in!

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
Well, well well well....if any of you know Charlie Brown and his dog Snoopy....imagine Snoopy whirling around when he gets his food....I refer to that as the Snoopy Dance. Reserved for things that make you really happy.

:chores016:I am doing the Snoopy Dance!! :chores016:

Day 3, 1st pop in/weigh in....not only am I in ketosis....but I have lost a wopping 7 and 1/4 pounds!!! :happy036:In just three days!

Am I chuffed?? You bet your sweet <beeeeep> I am!!!!

:party0011: :party0049: :party0011: :party0049:​

:bliss:

YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:talk017::talk017:

Absolutely brilliant, that is an amazing loss after 3 days!!

I'm so happy for you - I'm sat here smiling away - well well done!

:bliss::bliss:

hehehe - thanks so much!!! I am really gobsmacked - I just can't believe it!!

I am very very happy!!

The whole group did really well - it was a great night!

Just again, thanks everyone for all the wonderful support, encouragement and tips. It means a lot to me!!

:clap::clap: absolutely brilliant BL well done
xxxxxxxxxx

Go you ya minx! lol - that's fantastic! i get weighed tomorrow (lipotrim) I hope I'm doing the snoopy dance tomorrow. ;)

Brilliant. Great going BL:clap:
th_gogirl.gif

Fantastic BL, you must be so proud of yourself, well done1

Sun x

Amazing BL! - and only another 4 days till you see how you've done over the week - may the force be with you!
Gx

Amazing... here is what i think...

:talk017::whoopass::D:grouphugg:

well done you!
xxx

BL that is fab...I didn't even lose that much in my 1st week!

Fantastic achievement BL....shout it from the roof tops girl!!!!!:D:D:D

Lacey xx :)

Morning everyone!! Thank you SO much for your nice comments!!! I must have been so excited that it sucked up all my energy and I went to be early! DOH!!! hehe But, good news is I did not have my 4am headache....a welcome relief.

I really am so pleased, and particularly since I was so fearful of the diet, and so frightened of cutting the chord with food....this just reaffirms what made me decide to do the diet in the first place - its a realtively short term loss of eating foods I like for a very quick and satisfying payoff. All of your successes also are a huge affirmation. And your support priceless.

Wouldn't it be lovely to see that kind of loss EVERY week. lol I will certainly enjoy this honeymoon period, where there are big losses, but I will be equally satisfied when it slows down to a more average loss. The main thing, whatever the number - it's a loss, ay?

Thanks for all your support - you are all stars in my eyes.

Back