Can I blow my own horn?? FIRST weigh in!

Really great news - you deserve it you have been a wonderful contributor to the LL forum even before you started it.

Keep it up - the weight loss and the contributions.

:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:
:talk017::talk017:

Woo Hoo!!! Well done you!

:vibes:Am sending all good vibes your way :vibes:

Keep shaking that head and banish those thoughts :)

Thanks Katie! It's manageable. This is my first day at home, all day, on the diet....I think because I am not at work with a routine, etc., it is more noticeable.

I won't cave in though, you can be sure of that!!

I just keep drinking water hoping that makes me feel full, as long as possible before I have my second pack. Mushroom soup on the menu this afternoon!

I have also been watching the film Marie Antoinette, and all the gorgeous cakes and desserts and candies they indulge in isn't helping! LOL

Thinking about how either end of the spectrum we feel 'pain'. If we eat too much, we feel the discomfort of being overfull. When we don't eat, we feel the dicomfort of huner. Neither one is nicer then the other - but at the end of the day - they both pass in time. Its just riding the storm out, isn't it?

Looking forward to one day hopefully being 'normal' and finding that safe middle ground.

Thanks again my friend.

No problem - I'm home too today and sadly I've found myself cleaning and polishing!!!!! Arghhh somebody stop me please :)

I just woke up a little while ago from my second big nap today!! I wish I had the energy to clean and polish as it needs it!!!

Never been one for naps - so was kind of nice, I just wish I hadn't felt so depleted. But feeling better now! Hope I can sleep tonight now!! lol

I'm sure you will - I fell asleep yesterday evening for around an hour but when I went to bed I slept all night no problem --- I think it's our bodies feeling sorry for themselves :)

BL - You star! I bet you feel great! WI 2m for you I belive so be ready for more jumping around.

P x

Congrate BL!!! can't wait to hear the next update!!;)

Miss Fenella... I didn't have any problems with lack of energy... in fact I was the opposite!! (Lucky me I know!). I'm sure once my cold has gone I'll be fine again too.:)

This week has gone really fast don't you think? I'm really looking forward to class - my group is 8pm - 9.30pm so it will be around 10pm by the time I get on here :)

This week has gone really fast don't you think? I'm really looking forward to class - my group is 8pm - 9.30pm so it will be around 10pm by the time I get on here :)

Cool!! And yes, fast week! It has gone like that! >snap!< And that is one week closer to our goals!

I will be home after 8pm...will be looking our for you Katie! I know its going to be a great WI for you!!

XX

That first WI is so exciting! I didn't do the mid week stop in cos I was on holiday in my first week!! (nuts I know). I got on the scales and had lost 14lbs!! I couldn't believe it and promptly burst into tears!!!! So ladies...I look forward to hearing your good news and here's to many more weeks of success ;)

Back