Can I Do This A Second Time??????

Lesley cw

hi guys.after being of C.D. for two and a half years, slowly putting the weight back on..im ready to start again...does it work second time round..please...

Welcome back Lou Lou, and yes it does work second time round. You know what to do and what to expect, so get glugging and good luck for the first few days x x x

Of Course It Will Work For You 2nd Time Round Hun,if You Believe In Yourself(which You Do,as Your Doing It Again)and Come On Here As Often As You Like/need To You Will Do Just Fine.
You Have To Always Think To Yourself Why You Are Doing This And Keep Focused And It Will Be A Breeze To You.
I Made The Mistake Of Thinking Id Never Have Food Again And Once I Had A Good Talking To Myself And Told Myself That Its Not Forever Then It All Just Clicked Into Place,
Best Of Luck To You,keep Us All Posted,
Elaine X

Thanks for replying so quick ..please can you advise me how to put a "ticker" on and make my name all nice...sorry ....i gonna need all the help i can find...so being on here every day is a good start..you all seem so friendly..thank you..x

Go to tickerfactory.com and put your details and it really explains everything step by step by clicking on 'next' when you finish one bit. It's dead easy x

Come on Lou lou you can do this, just keep the determination you had first time round, you know the first few days are hard but then hey hey!!

Love

Back