can i join

chuckie21

you lot?? i have around 7-8stone to lose!!

would be great to have the support of more people going through the same! xx

As long as you mean it this time you can be one of our happy family. We are having a meet in Birmingham in September too. There's a thread about it in this section
Irene xx

Welcome chuckie
At my heaviest I had 12st to lose and after much messing about, I still have 6st to go so we all know what it's like to face what seems like such a daunting task.

Good luck with your journey: keep us posted on your progress :)

Hi Bethany
We have a very similar amount left to lose so I'll be watching your progress with interest :)

You're right: it's difficult and daunting ... I sometimes think I'll NEVER get to goal. I was within 2.5st of goal at Christmas and then messed up big style, regaining 4st in the following 6 months.

What diet plan are you on?

I'm on Cambridge .... well, on and off - and on again. The last six months have been a bit of a merry-go-round! :rolleyes:

And you do mean it and we all do. Go to the top of the screen and look at the box. This is why Ann started the WeMITTS in the first place
Irene xx

Hi all... i have 7st to loose and feel like it will take forever, i will be interested to see how we all do. I will see it through to the bitter end, so lots of luck to us all.

Linda.

Back