Can i refeed for 1 week?

I am going to a wedding on fri 24 aug and i get weighed on a sat. can i refeed from the sat to the friday off the wedding and be able to have a drink and then after weigh in on 25aug go back to tfr? someone help.?:confused:

Yes u can refeed and have a drink at the wedding. It's important that you do tbh because drinking alcohol whilst in Ketosis is dangerous. Just be warned, in my experience it's hard to get back into it after a break. So much so for me that it took me 6 weeks to finally start again and by then id put on over a stone. That's not to say you can't have a day off though if you can be strong enough to re start straight away. I'm sorry for the rambling response and I'm sure somebody will be along with much more useful advise :)

Yes you can but follow the refeed plan strictly. I stopped on a friday and drank a week later and was fine but since I had too many social things I am off it for a month, have not put on too much but wasnt too strict the last two weeks cos know I am back on it next week

Last edited:
Back