can i use my syns on anything i want ?

rach1987

can i use my syns on anything i want?
eg today my syn gravy 3 syns,a flake 7 syns ,quavors 4.5 syns todays syn total 14.5

Slimming world don't recommend that you save your syns for a weekend but I do, I go out drinking every weekend and I've lost 2st 4lb so far

I do have a few in the week for things like ketchup, Mayo, gravy, quorn sausages and Sainsburys couscous (1 syn) but maybe on 5 or 6 a day. I consume more than 105 a week tho cos I drink larger but it seems to be working for me

I used to have very few syns during the week, I would drink at the weekend and it used to work for me. I quite often used to have a takeaway too although nothing big. I lost 3St doing that.

Recently I have put on a stone and a half so I am trying to get back into it! However I have not been drinking this time, yet, as I have a personal goal to try and not drink for the whole of January. It will be interesting to see if it works.

My theory before was to be really good during the week, with plenty of exercise and then relax slightly at the weekends.
You need to find out what works for you and go from there.

Good luck with it x

Back