can someone help me please

thanks hun, it doesnt really say how to make your own? do you know ? and i see you say on the thread that they wouldnt be free but if you are just using potato why not ?

thanks hun, it doesnt really say how to make your own? do you know ? and i see you say on the thread that they wouldnt be free but if you are just using potato why not ?

I suggest you read the full thread.

But basically when cooking a potato in this way it becomes dry, less dense and not as filling as a potato cooked as part of a meal which includes a 1/3 superfree.

You are also using a free food to make a snack item that doesnt have a free food allowance. i.e. crisps

1 medium potato has actually more calories than a packet of baked crisps. Would you purchase a packet of those without counting them as syns? Okay these are cooked in frylight, but there isnt really much difference.

Slimming World say these can not be eaten as free for that reason. Of course it is up to the individual as to whether they want to follow that advice, but just be aware you will not be on plan 100% if you ignore their advice and it will be the first thing for you to look at if you weight loss stops.

Britmum is quite correct.
I don't think I've ever seen "crisps" in an SW magazine or recipe book or on the website, same goes for other much debated foods....... let's not go there ;-)

It is up to you if you have them becca, I wouldn't though.

ok after reading this i have decided not too hehe, just really wanted something to snack on and i only have mccoys in at the moment and they are far too high

the velvet crunch crisps are very nice for a snack and are only 4 syns per pack, plus no effort involved in preparing them either :)

I have to have crisps and ice cream as part of my daily syns....I have pomm bears only 5 syns for a packet...also have to have some ice cream - either skinny cow caramel (4.5) or ww toffee honeycomb sundae (6). Not a choccy or alcohol lover so this is where I use my syns...and it works for me!!!

I dont really habe any syns theough the week as i have a big takeaway at the weekend, so i only have free food and my hexs in wk. However i do struggle through the weej

I dont really have any syns theough the week as i have a big takeaway at the weekend, so i only have free food and my hexs in wk. However i do struggle through the week

Back