can someone please help.....

jules_1000

hi guys i have been on this just over a week...bu ti keep having spotting...is that normal...or do u think this is diet is effect me. i am on the pill and its a new one that they brought out on the market...what shall i do
plz help some one..i odnt wanna give up my diet..but i dont want to fall ill....

i am on week 3 and have had exactly the same im on the pill too (Norgeston) i know this diet can mess about with periods x

yeah hun i wouldnt worry LT messes with your periods big time and also if you have just changed pills you can have irregular periods anyhow...if you get worried phone your doc or FPC and have a chat xxx

Hiya!

I wouldn't worry too much about spotting as it can be quite a common side effect of oral contraceptives.

It is probably likely that the spotting is linked to the diet, but everyone is different. I would if I were you have a quiet word with your practice nurse.

How long has it been going on for, is it more noted after intercourse or is there any pain associated with it? If so I'd defo pop in and see your Doc :) just for peace of mind.

Chances are its your body adjusting to the pill and diet.

theres been no intercouse...just when i go toilet...alos i am really feeling hungry...lastweek i wasnt hungry just felt weird not eating.....i mite just stop the pill once the months up..i was doing the pill to help my periods but maybe loosing weight mite do it naturally. as before when i was slim never had a problem since i went to 11 stones i have had too much pain

Back