Can you have as much 0 point food as you want?

I do feel with the 0 point food that there probably a limit to what we can eat or the loo becomes our bestest friend ;) lol xx

I would say there is a limit as this food still has calories and if you wre to really over do it you would be adding a lot of cals to your daily amount even though we don't count calories on w.w when i looked into the cals in all our 0 point foods you could quite easily eat 400 more cals if you were cal counting that's huge , so i personally would say enjoy your 0 point food but don't over eat for the sake of it being 0 points ... hope this makes sense ?

I would say there is a limit as this food still has calories and if you wre to really over do it you would be adding a lot of cals to your daily amount even though we don't count calories on w.w when i looked into the cals in all our 0 point foods you could quite easily eat 400 more cals if you were cal counting that's huge , so i personally would say enjoy your 0 point food but don't over eat for the sake of it being 0 points ... hope this makes sense ?

totally agree with that. Good to snack on but dont overdo it!!:D

Back