CANCELLED!!!!!! Manchester meet - Sat June 28 CANCELLED!!!!!!

flirty40greeneyes

Busy busy busy!!
It has been mentioned that Manchester hasn't been "done" yet as a meet.

Looking at the events calendar - June is the only month except November (hopefully the Ball) and December ... (some other occasion!) that is free.

So who would be interested?? Mid to late June???

I only know Manchester to shop (Primark!!) plus we eat in China town sometimes ... so happy to suggest a meet and co-ordinate .. but need some suggestions of where to go!!!

Hi,

Id definately be interested.....Im on a course in Portsmouth until the 13th of June though.... So after that???? 21st and 22nd of June????

Taz x

Count me in!

oh yes i would go to manchester!! My ex partner lives there,i loved shopping there!!June would be great for me! Maybe a meet i can actually go to!!

Can't do any weekends in June...:cry: in fact I will only be able to go to York this year.... then the Toon... but I'm sure you'll have a fab time...:D

Flirty and Mr Flirty ... aka as Beverley and KP
Tazzi aka Taryn
Westie aka Sarah
CC aka Gill
Gemma
Mandy

What about the 27th - 28th??? (then Taryn back from her course and Sarah can have her hair done!!)

I'd like to come!! I need to check first though as I have a horrible feeling I'm supposed to be dog-sitting that weekend.. put me down as a probably!!

Okkkkk so i have looked up hotels for the 27th (just as a guide) Jurys is £150.00 A NIGHT WOAH.... there are no room at the IBIS that weekend but there are rooms at the Premier Travel inn on Portland street (one of the main drags) for £77 a night. (Not horrible)

I may have to extend the invitation of a room buddy though. Any takers?

Taz x

Taz - if you're stuck for a room I've got a spare sofabed, I'm in taxi/bus distance from the town centre. PM me if it's of any use :)

Flirty and Mr Flirty ... aka as Beverley and KP
Tazzi aka Taryn
Westie aka Sarah
CC aka Gill
Gemma
Mandy
Liz .... and what about your dad??!!!

Annie
Jem

So are we going for 27th - 28th???? Anymore???

well, he's the reason why I think I'm meant to be dog sitting!! I have a feeling they're at party thing at that funny little place around the corner. but if not I'll see if I can drag him along!! not likely though!! miserable old wotsit :D

Back