Can't be bothered

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by Uniqua, 23 September 2008 Social URL.

1. Uniqua

Uniqua Loves being slim!

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    8st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st4lb(32.43%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Herbalife
    I feel rubbish, and I'm due for my weight in.
    I've had a rubbish day, some idiot deliberately tried to run me off the road this afternoon and I've felt rubbish ever since.
    I've lost pretty much nothing I know it.

:cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cissie

cissie Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hey you have lost nearly a stone in one month and that is great! I know what it's like to have a bad day or a bad week even but you have done brilliantly and you should hold on to that to keep you going. You obviously started this diet/journey for a good reason so just think to yourself do you really want to give up now? Keep going hun and let us know what the weigh in comes in at. x

4. Dinkey

Dinkey Full Member

Same here, spent weeks preparing lessons for teaching evening class , only to find that only one student has enrolled. Guess my career as an ESOL Lecturer will be cut short:sigh:

Now what do I fancy?

Could it be that nice bottle of wine in the fridge, Oh no:break_diet::eek::eek:

5. abz

abz Gold Member

how did you guys get on? did you manage to get through the evening?

abz xx

6. Uniqua

Uniqua Loves being slim!

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    8st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st4lb(32.43%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Herbalife
    Well, I weighed in, only lost 1lb. Came home, went to bed feeling awful and was sick. SO that topped of a fantastic day for me.
    I think it was just an awful day in general, and I still feel rough now. I haven't bothered eating anything today, I think I'll give my stomach a rest, but I really want a slice of toast (Standard after I'm sick.)

Arghh, sorry for the moan. The OH is away and he normally talks me down when I have a bad day, I suppose thats why it seems worse. Roll on Saturday when he comes back.

7. LellyCD

LellyCD Trying to stay healthy!

Hey uniqua, hope you feel cheerier soon! you are doing sooo well don't reach for that toast!! Toast sucks!!! have some lovely water instead! hope you have a better day today.
    xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.