cant drink so much water!

The more water you consume the more weight you will lose on a weekly basis typically. I drink 6-7 litres of water a day and maintain a constant loss. I adhere to the mantra "the more you drink, the more you shrink". Remember 2 litres is the absolute bare minimum you should be drinking. Have you tried the flavourings?

Hiya Tara, it's good to hear you'll be upping your water intake.
I need to do that as lately I've been very bad with the water. When I began CD I thought how the heck can I drink 4 lts of water a day when I don't even have 4 glasses of the stuff in a week (yuk), so I got some flavourings and they helped for a while but they gave me hellish heartburn, I suffer with reflux, anyway, now I drink evian and don't add flavour, I don't always manage to drink the full 4 lts but that's due to me either being out and about not near a toilet or I just forget about it with being busy I guess.
It does get easier to drink, and as our fellow dieter said, the more you drink the more you shrink, I've found that weight loss can slow down during the week but if I get back on track with the water then usually the weight loss speeds up again...I hope that works for me this week.

Sorry to ramble, just thought I'd let you know what I thought about water intake. Icemoose's thread is a great read.

Best Wishes

Hiya Tara,

The water is really hard to drink but it is key to ur weight loss!
I drink it out of the evian 1.5 litre bottle. it doesnt feel that much wen u drink from one of them somehow and two down and thats three litres!
good luck x

I use a 500ml bottle coz I can drink one of those fairly easily and I just keep filling it back up. Admittedly I drink more on week days as I get into a routine of drinking 3 x 500ml before lunch and then the same again before I go home.

I also drink around 4 - 5 mugs of green tea ~ but not sure if that counts as part of my water intake.

Weekends I do tend to slack off, only coz I'm busy out and about or get stuck into housework or whatever and forget.

Back