Can't go to the toilet!

Emily Summer

Hey guys so I am new here!
I have been on Cambridge for a few weeks now and really struggle to go for a poo lol! Is it ok to take laxatives say once a week? I am worried the effect it will have on my bowl but without them I just can't go!!!!
I am on sole source but I had a cheat day Sunday, now Thursday evening and still can't go!
Hellllllp xx

Hey guys so I am new here!
I have been on Cambridge for a few weeks now and really struggle to go for a poo lol! Is it ok to take laxatives say once a week? I am worried the effect it will have on my bowel but without them I just can't go!!!!
I am on sole source but I had a cheat day Sunday, now Thursday evening and still can't go!
Hellllllp xx

Hi Emily, Don't worry about a once a week dose..better to relieve the congestion in your bowels which will make you feel much better in yourself anyway.. as you continue with your dieting your system will get used to the different intake of food and adjust itself so they wont be needed.
However, it would be a good idea to get something like Movicol or Fybrogel to help with bulking up the faeces which in turn stimulates the bowel for evacuation and they are not so detrimental to the system... and don't forget to drink plenty of water!

Thank you so much for your advice. I have taken two laxatives for the time being tonight as I can really feel something there it just won't budge! I'll try the other products! Thank you!

Back