can't handle naughty food anymore!?

fatbgone

I thought I may of had a bug or food poisoning but the naughty Chinese I had last night I shared with family and they're both fine.

So I've had a terrible upset stomach and cramps since 3am this morning although thnkfully wearing off now.

I've been on sw for 15 weeks and lost 2.5 stone. I was looking online and now think its probably be overloading my system? I induldged on Chinese balls, chips, sauce, I ate creme eggs, mini eggs, double Decker, crisps... Quite embafassing when reading it back. Maybe my body can't handle all the rubbish I was putting into it now???

What do you all think?

I'm EXACTLY the same! I can no longer have oily fatty foods otherwise I'm very ill.
I find it a motivator not to eat the rubbish anymore lol :-D
Take it as an incentive to succeed!

Hubby and I are the same. We treated ourselves to a meal out last summer and went to a local Indian restaurant our neighbour recommended. I have never felt so ill. Over romantic walk home turned into a rush so I could get to the loo!

We now tend to have SW friendly lovely meals in.

Ahhh I'm so relieved that this isnt making excuses!

I will never eat a greasy Chinese again :-( never felt so ill! It's easing off now but can't bear to eat anything incase it flares up again. Will stick to water and eat some dry toast tomorrow morning.

Yes defo an incentive.. Im just pleased I had work off today and until next thurs otherwise I'd if had that added pressure. Awful.

Do you find it just with greasy ? Fatty food? I usually have a subway after weigh in and always fine but I have all the salad wheat bread and honey mustard low fat sauce so its probably not been to horrendous before?

I'm with you completely. On New Years Eve me and the OH went out for tapas. I felt so ill I couldn't get to sleep until 3am and the next day I was so sluggish and bloated.

I'm with you too... but not in the same way. right before joining my IBS had got to its worst and it felt like everything was setting it off, but since joining and cutting out soooo much fat I've realised I do just react to fat.it's horrible and buts a downer on my whole week.

the slimming drug is Alli. and that's horrible.

Awww so pleased its not just me.

How long did you leave it til you started eating normal sw food? I'm starving but nervous!

Back