Cant stop laughing!

LorraineM

Hubby is doing Jillian Michaels! Its funny in a crazy kinda way - he has been asking what all the fuss is about and why I am so achy this afternoon - so I told him if he was going to take the piddle then he can chuffing well do it himself and see!

So he is!

He is panting away like you wouldnt believe!

And.........he is fit as a fiddle, 11 stone 6ft 3 - all lean muscle and he is currently cursing Jillian similar to how I was first thing this morning!! THATS whats funny!

I've never met you and haven't a clue what your husband looks like...

But I've got a GREAT imagination and I'm laughing too, just thinking about it!!!!

It really tickled me - He wont be mocking me in future!!!

Men!!

Hahahaha, that's awesome. When my boyfriend tried out Jillian, he could barely walk the next morning, lmao.

Hahahaha, that's awesome. When my boyfriend tried out Jillian, he could barely walk the next morning, lmao.

Funny you should say that, we were out today and I commented that my thighs were aching - he said "thank god for that, I have been dying to tell you my shoulders are aching from that bl**dy woman!!"

hehe

If only I could get OH to get off the sofa and do it!

My football mad 11 year old tried it with me and gave up after 5 mins. I have BIG respect in the house now!!!!

Back