Can't wait for this year to be out!!

Princess_Stevie

Gold Member
I am sooo fed up :( As if this year hasn't been crap enough, we've had yet more bad news!!

Yesterday my poor brother went to work to find out that he was being laid off. There is simply no work, and he is lucky to have hung on as long as he did, but I feel so bad for him. He now has to go through the whole shitty rigmarole of the Job Centre - what a load of use that will be! He had booked up to go to Edinburgh for New Years Eve, and also has all of his Christmas presents to buy. He is going to be brass buttons :( I will try and help him out as best I can.

THEN Today we found out that some low life thieving ba**ard has tried to break into our garage!!:mad: We rent a garage a five minute walk from our house, and my brothers best friend's mum lives there. She had text him this morning to say our garage looked as though someone had tried to tamper with it. They had tried to rive off one of the locks, but thankfully it had become stuck at the other side, and they had not managed to get in. My dad has phoned the police, but of course they are not interested. He has to make an appointment or something like that, and all they will do is log it for insurance purposes. He has also had to phone the council to sort the garage out, as it's now jammed and he can't even get in to get the car out. What an arse on!! :mad::(

Hurry up 2012, and please, please be better than 2011. I have had enough :cry:

Back