Cant Wait!!

Laurynsmum

So looking forward to getting new info tonight at class, this might be the kickstart i need to get me over Christmas, Going to get new info tonight and read over it while i eat a Chinese lol

I am starting new me tomorrow

Bring it on

Sx

Good luck with your kick start for Christmas.

I went and joined WW today so I'm spending today reading through the info and attempting to do a menu for the next few days of week if possible ready for day number 1 tomorrow.

Hopefully doing it this way I'll get a good weightloss next week.

Me too Im looking forward to starting a new plan after losing slooowwwww for 4 months Im too hoping to get regular weightloss,I so want to get in the 12s for christmas and its getting close Ive 9lbs to the 12s from the 17s please santa ;)
Good luck guys heres to the new plan xx

Me too Im looking forward to starting a new plan after losing slooowwwww for 4 months Im too hoping to get regular weightloss,I so want to get in the 12s for christmas and its getting close Ive 9lbs to the 12s from the 17s please santa ;)
Good luck guys heres to the new plan xx

The lady in my class who tried out the new plan had a loss of 4lbs then 3lbs and she said she has never had that kind of loss for a few years:eek:! Good luck!

The lady in my class who tried out the new plan had a loss of 4lbs then 3lbs and she said she has never had that kind of loss for a few years:eek:! Good luck!

WOW! I was too excited to wait for my own meeting on Saturday (plus i have dress fittings all morning, so i wouldn't have been able to stay for the meeting anyway...) so i went last night and I've started it today :) I think what i like the most is that you no longer have to save points to have a treat, because i never did and still had the treat anyway! Well :fingerscrossed: for a good weight loss this week, i defo needed something new, have been losing, gaining, sts, then gaining some more since August!

Good luck with the new plan everyone :)

Back