Capsiplex

If slimming pills worked chick, we'd all be on them instead of going to the gym. :)

I tried these a couple of months ago. I only took them for 3 days and i ended up coming out in a rash all over my body that took about three months to get rid of. I was prescribed that many different creams and pills but nothing worked, they just ended up going on their own. I'm not allergic to anything and it really did panic me.

I tried these a couple of months ago. I only took them for 3 days and i ended up coming out in a rash all over my body that took about three months to get rid of. I was prescribed that many different creams and pills but nothing worked, they just ended up going on their own. I'm not allergic to anything and it really did panic me.

Ive heard a few people got redness from allergies and high temperature after taking capsiplex but that sounds horrible!! I'm one of the lucky ones i guess!

I wish i was one of the lucky ones because i have read quite good reviews about them and thats what convinced me to buy them. Its typical, tried all the other supplements etc that don't work and the one supposive one that actually works when you exercise i end up having a reaction to :(

Back