Car recommendations....!

sonkie

Gold Member
Right as many of you know I have split with hubby, but now we are car less.......I need to get a small little run around, thats cheap to run, tax and insure.....!

Is there anyone out there that can recommend one.....please.

Just bought a peugeot 206, 1.4 hdi (diesel) - tax is £35 for the year, and insurance is cheap too.

Renault megane - approx same size, small engine you get cheap tax and insurance too.

Rover 25s are good, but beware of servicing as Rover gone out of business and some parts can be hard to get hold of.

Vauxhall astras are nice too!

My last car was a Nissan Almera, which I just absolutely loved. Would totally recommend it to anyone. I would have got another one if it hadnt been for the fact I could afford my dream car - a VW Beetle :)

ive got a fiat punto there cheap to run too

Hi,

I've got an Audi A2. 1.4 Diesel.
£50.00 tax per year and I get 57mpg out of her. Cheap to insure too.

In fact I love my car it is like the tardis - looks really small but there is loads of room inside.

I used to have a Vauxhall Corsa - that was cheap to run, insure etc.

Good luck with your car search - my only advice would be to take along someone who knows about cars.

mmm. Have now got my dream car - whose appetite for petrol is rivalled by its owners appetite for Krispy Kreme Doughnuts.

Really miss my Renault Clio - well-priced ,ubereconomical, safe, nippy. loved it, not a moment's trouble.

i have a lil punto, cheap to buy and cheap to run:)

Back