CD here i come

Discussion in 'JUDDD / Intermittent Fasting' started by longtobeslim, 23 September 2007 Social URL.

1. longtobeslim

longtobeslim Full Member

As you can see from my unit diary i have been on unit diet for 2 weeks now and up untill now i have really enjoyed it as with any diet there has been ups and lows,but it seems now i have done a complete u turn,it has left me very confused i dont know what to do.I am so scared that if i eat i will contiue to gain weight.I have tried talking to my hubby but he doesnt understand.I really do want to loose weight but dont see i can move forward it makes me feel sick that i am scared of food i dont know what to do,please help.Lucy

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Hey honey

First of all, remember you're not alone. Everyone on here has been on their plan and at some point thought 'i can't do this'. But look at what you have achieved in only 2 weeks :wow: Take a deep breathe, take a step back and think - is there something else you would rather be doing?? Is there another plan that will do for you what the unit plan has done in the last fortnight??

We (you and I) have a long way to go in our journey, and there are going to be times when we feel like we can't keep going. But we need to have faith in ourselves and our support network here and we will get there :hug99:

4. ksmiuk

ksmiuk Gold Member

What is it thats bothering you sweetie? Your doing really well you need to make sure your eating enough though x

5. longtobeslim

longtobeslim Full Member

Hi right I have an appiontment at docs on friday to see if i can get some help,i am really that desperate.So here is the plan i am goin to continue with the units untill Fri then see what happens with the doc.(note to self: chin up and keep lookin forward thing will work out allright).Lucy

6. longtobeslim

longtobeslim Full Member

Hi so i am goin to give docs a miss instead i have phoned a cdc just waitin for a phone call back for an appiontment time.

7. longtobeslim

longtobeslim Full Member

Had my first meetin with my cdc last and i have strated this mornin.I know i have made the right choice in the diet and cdc he is brill,I feel really good about it. :D

8. ksmiuk

ksmiuk Gold Member

Well done you and all the best look forward to seeing how you get on, have you posted on CD board ? xx

9. longtobeslim

longtobeslim Full Member

Thank you.No i havent posted yet i am going to after.I will deffo let you know how i go.Please keep in touch.Lucyxx

10. slushy

slushy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Best of luck and see you over on the cd threads.
    Keep looking on here for support if you struggle the first few days because once youre through that initial stage you will be just fine and love this diet!
    see you over there
    x

11. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Glad you have made a decision that feels right for you - we're behind you whatever plan you're on :)

12. longtobeslim

longtobeslim Full Member

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.