CD to SF is it a good idea?

Been on CD for 9 weeks tomorrow. Really thinking of moving over to SF. Apart from needing something to eat,its the cost of moving to 810 or 1000 as its much more expensive than SF.

Can anyone advise me on the weight losses on SF and would I lose more doing 810 on CD.
Please help as I see my CDC tomorrow.
Carol x

I think SlimFast contains more sugar than CD so may lead to carb cravings...I maybe wrong but I am sure I read that on here somewhere.

Well done on your fab loss so far by the way x x

If the cost of CD is an issue why don't you give SF a go for a couple of weeks and see how you get on? You can always switch to CD if you aren't happy. Its very difficult to say how much you will lose because everyone is different. I'm on SF and lose 2-3lb a week (except this week where I wasn't on the plan). If you want a faster loss maybe try the 810?
HTH
xx

Anyone else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please

i did sf and weight loss was carp for me...

some one on here once posted that they were drinking 3 shakes a day of sf and having atkin bar as a treat and they were losing the same as cd.. but i wouldnt do that imo ..

why do you want to change? is it money issues? can you try the 810 maybe? is that 2 shakes plus a meal? i dont know..

omg i am not much help am i? lol

hi carol, im feeling a bit like you and i've been starting to pick each week now, whereas before i would never pick, feel im never going to get the motivation of those first weeks back and am also finding its costing me a fortune, i have my weigh in tomorrow and really want to continue, but wonder for how much longer i can manage it too, you're not alone!

Nat

hi carol, im feeling a bit like you and i've been starting to pick each week now, whereas before i would never pick, feel im never going to get the motivation of those first weeks back and am also finding its costing me a fortune, i have my weigh in tomorrow and really want to continue, but wonder for how much longer i can manage it too, you're not alone!

Nat

Hi Nat nice to hear from you, yes my weigh in is tomorrow too. I have been reading the post all night trying to see if there's an alternative that might suit me better. Its not the money at all its the fact that i'm cheating anyway on bits of meat etc out of the fridge, so I might as well have a meal. Also so many do's coming up 2 weekends on the trot,sister coming to visit, nights out and so on. I really don't want to stop as I still have 2 stone to go, but i'm almost scared to eat a regular meal in case I spoil all I have done.
I'm rambling now but you know when you just dont know what to do for the best, i'm so confused and have to make a decision by tomorrow.
Sorry to go on.
carol x:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Back