CDC training on Thursday...

Lol thanks hannah i'll look better once 3 stone is off!! that is a very no make up nothing piccy! i can look better :D

I bet you feel so good dont you? has it sunk in how thin you are now?

Not really, I sometimes catch a glimpse of myself in a shop window or something and have to do a double take :D I'm constantly scared of putting it all back on again though - maintenance is so hard! xx

Awwwww i know the shop window thing hannah its surreal aint it?!

Im certain you'll maintain your low weight as you've done SO well throughout CD!!!

Go you!

not going but also wanted to say how impressed i am by you hannah! that is a WHOLE lotta weight to loss honey! :D
How long you been on the maintenance steps for?
xx

I've been on the maintenance steps for about 6 weeks now, and I have to admit I've fallen off the wagon a few times. It's just so hard to stay on track and keep motivation when I'm actually happy with myself now, if that makes any sense? xx

I'm going Hannah, will see you tomorrow! :D

good luck girls, i should be there but they didnt get organised in time and still waiting for my letter for phone interview, so i'll be off to corby for mine, who else is waiting for dates xx

cool- let me know what its like. Im going next sat in kettering. excited!

just checked times for getting there on 26th will take 4-6hrs eachway. so not happy im missing bristol, what times are the courses, are they a long day, waiting for paperwork xx

might have to wait now for a closer one, id have to stay over, and its difficult with a 2yr old,
good luck tomorrow hannah and catherine, good luck xxx

Hi Claira,

there is a travelodge nearby but about £50. don't know if that helps.

Louise

thankyou, are you staying over , do you have far to travel x

im in worcestershire so its about 1.5 hours- can't justify the cost really. will just get up early.

dont blame you, gonna be approx £150 for train or £80 for coach and travel forever, i have a car, but could drive all that way on my own, id have a panic lol o/h would drive me but dont think my little boy would be to happy, he wont keep his seat belt on at the best of times, never mind keep going up and down at mo anyway so if i leave it longer i will be nearer my goal , you look great by the way x

Back