celebrity slim. one last try

Hi. I just started celebrity slim and I'm finding it really hard to find others on the same to be a diet buddy (or two). I have two days to go til the end of my first week. Never tried it before. But things seem a bit thin on the ground community wise. I'd just love someone on the same to swop ideas with. Someone who I can motivate as much as they do me. Someone to keep each other going or just chat with to keep me away from chips lol.
It's difficult without someone to share experiences with.
In the meantime I hope all who are doing the plan are doing well.
I have a lovely partner and two children and have battled weight all my life. Iv been successful at losing many times but it always creeps back. I just want a wardrobe with one or two sizes in rather than the whole range. I'll keep going alone but it's much better with friends. Hugs to all x

Hi, how did your first week go? I am going to start tomorrow. I recently lost 17 lbs on cambridge diet but went on holiday at the end of June and then a long weekend a few weeks ago and have now put most of it back on. Would like to lose 1 1/2 - 2 stone. I have joined slimming world and it's great because you can eat loads but I don't see the results quick enough and get easily demotivated.

it would really help me too if I had someone to chat to along the way.

x

Back