celebrity slim

SC_Rose

Hi, Im a newbie to the forum and to celebrity slim, I tried the Cambridge diet but gave up after day 2 as was really struggled and from what I can see about CS I can actually eat and I feel like I have the willpower this time round fed up of losing weight and putting it back!
So feeling very determined any advice would be muchly appreciated as I want to lose 2 stone!

Does anyone know where I can all the information about allowable snacks and meals or does this come with the pack going out now to get the starter pack.

Love to hear how everyone else has got on with this diet will help motivate me.

I started today too and planning on doing 8 weeks to get me down a bit quicker for my wedding! Still weighing in at sw though as I'm on a countdown and will continue with sw after my wedding. Looking forward to seeing how we all do!

Hi, I have started today too, also planning to do 8 weeks and see how it goes! Good luck everyone, would be great to see how everyone gets on x

Hello everyone, only just seen your replies, I was previously doing sw and was thinking to carry on getting weighed there also as I want to carry it on to maintain weight lose.

My first day i was quite hungry in the morning but once I got past it I was fine apart from a terrible headache so I ended up having 5 chips! I know I shouldn't have but medication did not make the pain go away and by eating those 5 chips it made it more bearable! Yesterday I had a slight headache was no way near as bad day 1. I took my little one to the park for the day to avoid any temptations which worked well until I got to my mother in laws and she had biscuits and crisps on the table! Then the cravings started, so I had a diet coke which worked a treat apart from that I'm finding it quite easy, which I don't know is a good thing as I think I may not be doing something right or I'm over eating but we will see. I have been popping on my scales to keep me motivated and last night I weighed in 3lb lighter so very happy with that.

How have your first days been? Xx

Hi, I am on weight watchers but can't keep motivated on that so hoping for a boost with celebrity slim then hope to carry on. My first few days haven't been too bad, I've also had headaches but have made sure I drank a minimum of 2 litres which I think has helped. 4lbs lighter this morning after only 2 days so very impressed so far just hope I can keep up the motivation and continue x

Just finished day 3 and feeling good. No cheating and it's not too bad although a bit boring lol but gonna see how long I can do. Lost 4lb already so I'm well impressed!

I wish I done this diet ages ago, yes it is a bit boring but I'm glad in a way as I know what I can have and when. Feel soo motivated just hope I can stick it out for at least 8 weeks... good luck x

I'm also going to SW. I really rate SW but I'm having a very very hard time shifting stubborn fat so I too thought I'd use CS as a boost and could maintain afterwards by following SW.
I have my CS shakes x2 a day and I've looked through my SW books so I have a snack of lettuce and Ham (free) and have 30g cheese (healthy extra A) and counted out nuts for my healthy B. Dinner is then a SW recipe but minus the carbs for me (all the family can eat this too but with carbs) After the initial planning and shopping I'm finding it works well and I'm drinking much more water. I'm also doing 25minutes circuits every day (jillian michaels 30 day shred) and she too promotes a protein rich/carb low diet. I have 2 stone to get to my target pre children weight, a size 12/14. My youngest is 13 months and I really want to get me back :) xxx

That's an interesting way of using them and good to know!

I'm still going strong although today I did ave 2 oranges as a snack as I was hungry but I guess thats not too bad.

I'm struggling to know what to make for dinner as I want to make sure it's on plan so any ideas please!

Tonight I've made a chicken breast stuffed with a little light mozzarella wrapped in bacon with salad and some BBQ sauce. I am a bit worried about the sauce but it can't be that bad and it's only a small amount.

What are you all eating?

Is anyone else finding their hands and feet are freezing!!!

I'm like you Jade been really trying to stick to the plan and been having Fillets of cod/chicken breAst/ tuna with salad every night bit boring.

I had to weigh myself this morning as no matter what diet I do, I tend to get side tracked on saturdays and end up pigging out! So I thought the scales will remind me not to give up, the best thing I have done it says I have lost 7lb!! Extremely happy with that I won't even mind if it a bit less by monday as I know our weight can fluctuate but given me the kick to carry on and do not give up! Keep going ladies we can do this xx

I think maybe I need to snack more on low carb not fruit as I feel like I've stopped losing humph hoping WI on Monday will be good!

I've had things like cucumber sticks with houmous, ham and the SC bars as snacks if I'm don't really have alot of fruit as snacks usually have veg with my meal.
Good luck x

Things I've been having this week;

Boiled egg
Little gem lettuce wrapped with a slice of ham
3x baby bel lights
35g cheddar cheese
10 almonds
12 pecan halves
Muller lights
Muller Greeks
Fridge raiders
Roasted chicken breast strips
Apple
Melon
Banana (I refuse to give up fruit as I really think we need a little !)
Cucumber
Carrot

Dinners:
Home made Mexican with extra kidney/black turtle/cannellini beans (side salad)
Lamb shepherds pie with added red lentils and topped with sweet potato (limited potato on my plate)
Chicken stir fry and veg
Beef in black bean sauce and stir fry veg
Roast beef and had home made nut roast instead of potato/parsnip/yorkies/stuffing
Gammon with egg, tomatoes, mushrooms and vegetables
Quorn sausages with veg and gravy
Grilled bacon with beans toms mushrooms omelette

Hth !
How's every one doing ?
I maintained at SW weigh in Thursday - but I'm hoping for a good loss this week !!!

Back