Cellulite....a cream that actually seems to be working....

Bea

Back on the wagon!
Just thought I'd share this with you all....I got a pressie from my sister of Chanel's Anti Cellulite Gel Cream over 3 weeks ago and been using it every am after having a shower and my lumpy bumpy thights look soooooo much better.....shedding the pounds on LT has helped but I really think this stuff is making my thighs and bum look smooth and firmer!!! Anyhoo...will be interesting to see if it lasts....when the container runs out..... keep you posted!

Ooooh that sounds really good, I was just looking at my poor thighs this morning wondering what to do about them!!

can also be down to the fact when your putting it on your rubbing it in that increases blood supply to the skin and evidently moves and lessens cellulite ,if you do this with a body brush every day after a bath or shower you will notice a difference too

Yeah...have read and tried most of the things but nothing seemed to make a really big noticable difference before....having said that the reduced toxin intake is probably the real help here! Thanks for the tip on brushing!

I also think its sometimes the actions of putting the cream on which helps rather then the actual cream being magic (although im sure some of must work!).

In the shower I have been using a scrub mit and then afterwards have been using baby lotion or Johnsons summer sun (cos I need a bit of tan, we have no sun!!). Im pretty sure some my orange peel has shifted and my skin feels better & firmer, which im happy about :D

It makes me feel better about myself, like im making a bit of an effort which makes me feel a bit better about my appearance and I think its down to losing a bit of weight on LT. I seem to have more energy to do these things (before I couldnt be assed, how lazy, LOL!!!) and every little effort seems to improve my self confidence, well it makes me feel a bit better about myself anyhoo!!! :)

ps: BEA - congrats on your gorgeous baby boy x

my mum owns and runs a beauty salon - the products that say they will reduce cellulite puff up the skin therefore reducing the dimpling effect - they need to be used long term - once u stop the dimples will return - soz

:)

its funny since doing this diet ive really began to spend a lot of time on my skin and although ive always body brush/use scrub mittens and moisturised with Q10 everyday, im now doing it sometimes twice a day as its nice to treat yourself a bit more special for all the effort it takes to do the diet and the little cellulite i had has completely gone and its as smooth as a babies bum!!!

Back