1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

CEREAL BARS

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Healthy Extras' started by katttb91, 13 May 2014 Social URL.

1. katttb91

katttb91 Well-Known Member

Here is a screen shot off of slimming world website just now :)
    You'll be pleased to see some alternatives to replace our beloved alpen lights :)

1399998972901.jpg

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. katttb91

I'm looking forward to getting to asda to try the banoffee cereal bars ! Yum :)

4. mag104

mag104 Well-Known Member

Me too :)

5. katttb91

I'm going there tomorrow so will maybe report back on flavour :)

6. gina1308

gina1308 New Member

Hi, new here! Joined slimming world yesterday (again lol) and gutted to see alpen bars are no longer a heb! X

7. pippalata

pippalata Well-Known Member

8. shesaweapon

shesaweapon Well-Known Member

Me too ! :( the chocolate and fudge ones were yummy :)

9. chrissygrech88

chrissygrech88 Well-Known Member

does any one know whether Mulino Bianco (from Barilla) Gran Cereali counts as a HEB please?

Any help is much appreciated.

this bar contains 140 calories and is high in fibre

10. katttb91

Yay food news !

Alpen Lights are going back to the old recipe and the 70 can ones will be a healthy extra again :)

11. katttb91

I'm not sure but I highly doubt it as healthy extras normally equate to about 6 syns , this would be 7 :/

12. em02maj

em02maj New Member

Just started back after two years, can anyone confirm if the special k chewy delights are HEB for 1.

Thanks

13. katttb91

Yeah the milk chocolate ones and arks chocolates ones :) 1 for heb