chain book group

The Full Cupboard of life by Alexander McCall Smith. Winner of the Saga Award for wit.

He wrote The number 1 Ladies' Detective Agency.

Awesome, I added it to the list I posted before your last post, just incase the next person copies and pastes! Hope that's okay... xxx

Very O.K. Thanks.

tinkerbellsmum - Breath of Magic Teresa Medeiros
fillymum - The Full Cupboard of Life (Alexander McCall Smith)
RubyMoss - Of Love and Other Demons (Gabriel Garcia Marquez)
freshstartnewme
Mel2- Sail (James Patterson)
mutts
Losc2522

Not long now, just a few more and we can get sending!

Question: Do we send each book on as soon as we read it, or do we keep the book for a certain amount of time? Just because this could result in one person having 2 books, and others having none. Not sure that it'll matter mind you.. xxx

Hello!

Sorry its taken so long to get back with book choice!!

I am going to send Doors Open- by Ian Rankin. Hope thats ok :)

Claire

Not long now, just a few more and we can get sending!

Question: Do we send each book on as soon as we read it, or do we keep the book for a certain amount of time? Just because this could result in one person having 2 books, and others having none. Not sure that it'll matter mind you.. xxx

not sure cause if we wait we might forget so if we send it staight away we won't forget and if you do get 2 remeber to read first one first and post that one.

Trouble with me is that although I love reading, I don't tend to get an awful lot of time to do it so might need a while with each book. Will that be ok? I don't want to hold you all up!!!!

This sounds like such a cool idea!! I have a huge pile of books to read atm so i wont join in but im definitly looking forward to reading all your reviews!!

I have about 15 books that i read and am doing the same sort of thing in my family. What i read i pass to OHs mum, who passes it to OHs sister. It makes for really good dinner conversation, although i do have to be careful, i only read crime books and some can be a bit provokative to pass to OHs mum lol xx

How about if when we have finished a book instead of sending it back to the owner we send it to the next person on the list until everyone has read it.

As I said I don't want my books back.

Just an idea................

Hello :)

This might be a silly request- but could you post a little set of rules with the final list of people etc just so I don't get confused! Lol I'm not sure if we are reading, sending, keeping, getting 2 books etc lol!

I'm just asking cuz I quite like lists! Sad I know.

Claire xx

Hello :)

This might be a silly request- but could you post a little set of rules with the final list of people etc just so I don't get confused! Lol I'm not sure if we are reading, sending, keeping, getting 2 books etc lol!

I'm just asking cuz I quite like lists! Sad I know.

Claire xx

I was just thinking the very same!
Tinkerbellsmum, we'll leave this down to you seeing as though you are the mastermind who came up with it! :D xxx

How about if when we have finished a book instead of sending it back to the owner we send it to the next person on the list until everyone has read it.

As I said I don't want my books back.

Just an idea................

that is what we are doing hun sorry i probably didn't make it clear we each post our book to the person next on the list and say filly you get a book from me you then post it to ruby and then ruby will post it to fresh start new me until the book gets back to meaning everyone has read the book i posted.
yeah think i need to change the first page and add rules will do that now

Trouble with me is that although I love reading, I don't tend to get an awful lot of time to do it so might need a while with each book. Will that be ok? I don't want to hold you all up!!!!

thats fine hun if you find we are sending books to quick just say and we will halt it abit to let you catch up

I'm very sorry but something has come up here and I'm not going to be able to take part in the book club after all. I'm really sorry to muck you all about and hope you can all carry on as planned without me.

Back