Changing for 30

Hello, I've battled with my weight now for years, I have had great success losing weight, but I always end up in the same old cycle again, I have a very obsessive personality and I eat my emotions, I really binge eat, it's now got to the point where it's affecting my health and mental health severely and I'm losing control. It's my 30th in December and my plan is to go on a journey which I've started today to find myself, become comfortable with who I am, eat well, stay active, stop binging so I can be a happy partner and Mummy to my 3 babies.

So it started today, so far so good I'm using mfp to calorie count and track my exercise, I've found today pretty easy because I've not had too much to do today, but I know I'm going to find the days I work hard because they are so long.

I'm going to use this diary to write down all my ramblings. My 30th is on December 16th and I'm hoping to lose 3 stone or as close to it by then, my starting weight is 13st11 and goal weight is 10st11.........here we go.

Welcome beautiful anomaly. What a beautiful name.

You'll find a lovely group of folk here to support you. Do join us on the Slimmer for Christmas thread - just copy and paste the list and add yourself and yr goal to the bottom.

So one week in to my lifestyle change and I've lost a lobely 7lbs I'm so happy with that I'm now 13 stone 4.

I braved the 30 day shred yesterday and I'm aching from head to toe today!!

Back