Changing tastebuds

catz

My tastebuds are changing....can no longer stomach the vanilla and strawberry shakes!!! I gag when I have the excuse for chicken soup....dear god may I make it the rest of the way with choc!!

I Hate The Chicken Soup And Flapjacks They Are Vile - So I Do All The Shakes Instead xx

I can't stomach the vanilla or chicken soup, they're both vile in my opinion and don't even get me started on the bars lol. I have 14 choc and 7 strawberry each week. Stuff variety i only have what i like the taste of :)

me too i have moments wen i have a few more strawberrys but its mainly choc and i soon get sick of that too , but hey ho worth it in the end right !!

yeah tastebuds are funny things,i hated the soup, but its nice to have a warm bowl of something that resembles food. i have been adding extra water to the soup, and sometimes it tastes like mushroom soup or potatoe soup! wired:0) i no, maybe its just wishfull thinking!! i donno long may it continue tho!:0)

We're all different!! Went off the chocolate after the first week, so don't get it anymore. Can only have the vanilla with coffee and sweetners and the strawberry with sweetners!! Going off the soup now so have tried a peanut flapjack and thought it was ok!!

Hey,
I really like the shakes at the start but over the past two weeks the thought of them makes me gag. It has just started to go now and I am starting to kind of like them again. Its horrible when the only thing that can pass your lips makes you feel sick. Hopefully it'll pass for you as it did me :wave_cry:

I like the shakes at the moment I am dreading going off them :( hope it doesn't happen to me x

Back