*Charlottes daily diary*

charlotte_k

Gold Member
Need to start this as im feeling so stressed out and I need somewhere to write how im feeling!

Having the same problem as the other week! Haven't been to the toilet all week. Been taking senokot max but its not helping! Took 2 yesterday morning, 1 last night and 1 this morning and nothing!! Feel as big as a house today and I know im going to have put weight on this week!! It's really starting to stress me out! Don't know if im :mad: or want to:cry:!!!!

I know im getting smaller. I tried on a dress in john lewis, I think it was from coast, in a size 12 and it fit!!!! Im not giving up. Im going to work harder. Set up my treadmill at work so I can work out on my break. Not in till wednesday but i'll let you know how I get on.

On a brighter note I saw my mum today!! Not seen her since january so she was a bit shocked at how I looked! She has seen photos but I suppose its different in person. Was working today so I only saw her on my break. Was meant to be an hour but I think I saw her for about 2. I didn't want her to go!!

Sorry for going on x x

Hey Charlotte,

Don't apologise...rant on babes....if it helps!:D

Sorry about the constipation issue. Wish I had some advice but I dont. But I know it will sort out in the end. You have done so well and our bodies just fight back at us from time to time. Sounds like you've got some good ideas and things to try.

I hope that the working out helps. You still sound positive like you are getting a kick out of life despite the other stuff.

Take care

Hi charlotte

I'm another one with that blocked up feeling, better take something before I forget.
Your mum must have been very pleasantly shocked as you really have lost so much weight.
Glad to hear that you are feeling motivated with exercise, the constipation will sort itself out although it is very annoying.
Good Luck for getting rid of the remaining pounds!

Ooh, log drops? LOL.
Possibly TMI but logging off to try the strong black coffee and suppositories approach. Can't risk laxatives as may have an overactive response and will be travelling on the underground a fair bit during Monday!

Hi Charlotte

Without making this too graphic for the more delicate readers amongst us, I seem to have naturally resolved the 'blocked up' issue. Did not take laxatives or use suppositories (because none at home) but what worked for me was:
relaxing bath and moisturised afterwards with bio-oil all over but lower tummy region might well have benefitted in the process, and then lots of strong black coffee. Drank a bit more water than previous couple of days.
It might be worth trying, good luck!

Well just been weighed and as i expected I have gained! I thought it would of been about 5lb but it was 2.5lb. Took laxatives last night and nothing yet. Had a strong black coffee this morning as well. Hope to feel better tonight!:fingerscrossed: x x

hi charlotte,
so sorry about the constipation hun.
i know EXACTLY how u feel.
in the last 14 days ive been to the toilet once and even then was so insignificant. ive seen bigger grapes.
i have tried everything and nothing seems to be working. im even using suppossitories now to no avail :sigh:.
i lost 8lbs last week (first week of restart after a year off) but i know i should have lost more with the amount i have to lose.
i have my weigh in tomorrow but not holding my breath for a good weigh in then either. i feel soooo bloated.
i know there is very little in a day of cd products but every shake now just feels like im adding that little extra to the problem.
heres hoping we find the solution. if u find it first please let me know :)

Oh Charlotte

Sorry to hear that this rotten constipation has resulted in a false gain, no wonder it is getting you down.
I am wondering now if you should speak to NHS Direct or your local pharmacist for advice on what you could do or take.
So wishing for you that this problem is well and truly eradicated x

Thanks everyone!! Feel a lot better tonight. Not as stressed out as I was yesterday. Going to drink more water. Had 7 pints and two coffees today!! There was a few days last week when I only drank about 2 pints!! Feel really positive today. I am going to get this fat off!!!!!!!!!!! Just watched the worst film I have ever seen!! Ok not the worst, City Rats is the worst film i've ever seen, but it came close. Casandras dream written and directed by Woody Allen. Terrible, terrible film!! Hope you have all had a good day x x

Feeling positive again this morning. Already had 4 pints of water! Starting to feel less bloated and actually starting to feel quite small!! If I have a good week (toilet wise sorry tmi!) then I think im going to have a really good week!! I hope so as I now weigh the same as I did 4 weeks ago!!!!!!!!!!!! Just got to get my head down and stick at it. Im not letting the stress of this past month get me down. I can and will do this!! x x

well i have symapthy for you n the constipation issues. When i did ss it was hell. I used to dread the once a week visit to the loo. I used to be nearly crying with the pain:cry: but i felt that dulcolax helped for me.

Now i know lots of people say these are too strong for ss but it was the only thing that gave me relief!! When i moved up to ss+ and then 810cal it did get looooads better. Also the water intake helps dramatically!! i usually have 4 - 5 litres a day and yes am weeing every 5 mins but this does help.

Sometimes use a sennakot max when i feel a bit sluggish buts is usually every 3 days or so now. :party0049:

I'm currently working up plans as i have reached my goal weight and lost just 106lbs so now comes the hard work.....

Hope you get some relief and good luck!! x

its hard on you doing the diet all week and a gain but at least you know once you get unblocked you will have a decent loss. Hope your feeling better soon

Thanks everyone! Congratulations on a brilliant loss Ruthontheedge!! And like the new avatar Claudine!! I've found that upping my water is really helping. Im on my 7th pint so far today!

Been to the field with my bf and a couple of our friends playing cricket. It was the first time I have ever run in front of someone other than my bf and I didn't feel uncomfortable. I actually felt really confident!! Can't wait to start my running at work tomorrow x x

You are doing really well Charlotte..hope you have been!!!! lol
Make sure you drink all the water..

Your a star x

Thanks!! I 'went' a few hours after I saw you! Why couldn't it have been before!! Was a bit naughty yesterday. Only had about 2 litres. I WILL BE GOOD TODAY!!!! Going to go for 3-4 litres x x

Thanks Emma. I hope to be an inspiration when i've finished dieting!! still got a little way to go yet!! x x

Back