charm braclets

tinkerbellsmum

Gold Member
hi all hope u r well?
i've seen alot of posts on charm braclet and think it a really good idea and i would like one but can't afford alot any idea where i caan get a cheaper version but still pretty and lots of choice of charms
thanks all

I think this is a brilliant idea, and a lot of the ladies on here have got their bracelets already, and a few charms too, well done to you all.

Next have one - a sweetie bracelet which is indentical to the Links of London ones, and it's only something like £30. My mum has one and her colleague has the Links one, you can't tell the difference!! It's on their website, still not sure if I can post links or not.. *newb*

There are so many out there now. Do you mean the Pandora style bracelets when you say charm bracelet? I'm guessing you do - there are lots on here which are much cheaper than Pandora

Be Charmed Jewellery - Truth charm beads | Charmlinks charms | Biagi Beads | Chrysalis charms | Simstars beads compatible with Pandora bracelets

I have a Pandora bracelet and I love it. I asked OH to buy me the bracelet for Christmas and I plan to just add links for birthdays, christmas and special occassions. I'm not in any rush to fill it.

Hope you find one you like. x

Next have one - a sweetie bracelet which is indentical to the Links of London ones, and it's only something like £30. My mum has one and her colleague has the Links one, you can't tell the difference!! It's on their website, still not sure if I can post links or not.. *newb*

I've had a look at the Next website and can only see one (with a heart on it) that's £90 (gulp!) Do you have a link to it (scuse the pun!!)X

funcurls - the one I'm on about is called the Linky bracelet, and I actually think it's a completely different one to my mum's! It looks a lot like it but too chunky to be the same one. I'll ask her tonight and find out. Next's website is rubbish anyway, more chance of it being in store than on line!

Thanks Evilpenguin! I've had a good look online now! There are no flies on me!! I've just taken the plunge and ordered this Sweetie bracelet!!! http://www.woods-online.co.uk/trolleyed/667/670/index.htm

Now I have to choose which charm to buy for it!! I can buy one for the stone I've already lost and then when I have lost another 5 1/2lb I can go for another one!! I have seen a fab gingerbread man one which is tempting me the most at the moment, but I also want an 'H'! Anyone seen any really cool ones? (less than £20 if poss!!)X

the website cocktail princess suggested has some lovely charms i had mine all big out with braclet now i've seen your link i'm torn again lol
what size do i get measured my wrist and i'm a 6-7inch so do u think if i got a 7inch this would be big enough worried i will get a 8 and then it will fall off when i lose weight mind don't think i will lose it from my wrists cause they r quite small

i'm thinking of getting the word dedication for my first half stone of then for my stone which i'm a pound away i think i may get tinkerbell cause thats what i call my dd but still looking

I'd go for the 7"! It should be fine!! So decisions decisions- should I get a charm for every 1/2 stone I lose? Or every stone?!! I want to lose a total of 5 stone and I've lost 1 1/2 of that so far! Would 10 charms look overcrowded?!! Or should I get a nice big one in the region of £20 for each stone and a little £5 jobby for the 1/2 stones inbetween?! (Any excuse to spend money I haven't got!! LOL!)X

i'd rather have half stones cause i like to aim for small goals depends on your braclet i suppose i'm going for one that can carry a lot of charms think i have 4.5 stone to lose plus i will add one for 10% and hopefully for target and every year a target till its full

I am liking your thinking!!! OK I think I'll get 2 today for the first stone and my 10% (which I had last week) and take it from there!!!X

hi all hope u r well?
i've seen alot of posts on charm braclet and think it a really good idea and i would like one but can't afford alot any idea where i caan get a cheaper version but still pretty and lots of choice of charms
thanks all

Hi hubby got me mine from Warren James - charms start from around £5 (they have a good selection on their website) :)

argos actually have a really nice range of charms!! My OH bought me a swarovski bracelet which was ridiculously expensive and each charm costs £30+!!!!! I saw some really nice charms in argos which look similar style to mine but the bracelet is too think to fit them on :(

Back