1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Cheap and Cheerful - Green Style

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by justjudith, 26 July 2014 Social URL.

1. justjudith

justjudith *waves hello*

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(5.49%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Green
    :angeldevil::devilangel::angeldevil:
    :wavey:

Hello there,

Welcome to my world ...

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ingeh

ingeh Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    hiya, il try to keep up with your diary. I follow green days too x

4. justjudith

justjudith *waves hello*

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(5.49%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Green
    Hi there

Good to see you......

a little bit about me. I'll be 50 very soon and this is doing me head in.

I've been off and on SW many times - thing is I know it works when I work it. I'm putting good money into doing this on-line and the Yorkshire lass in me says get me monies worth.

I am a vegetarian (unless I am stoney broke, am very hungry and someone offers me some dead animal). When I have the money I dream of being vegan but..... thats just a daydream.

I have 4 stone to lose

My main form of exercise is walking - either walking Pickle and/or walking along with Leslie Sansone.

I am determined to be one lean mean sex machine - I have high aspirations.... at the moment I am fat, floppy and terminally single.

I'm only here to change one thing - me..... albeit completely

.......... as to the other boring bits about me..... as they say..... More will be revealed.

Which reminds me - I must tkae my measurements!

5. justjudith

justjudith *waves hello*

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(5.49%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Green
    Oh, by the way why I called it cheap and cheerful was that I am doing this on a limited budget (I work part-time) and I want to be as positive as possible. as the song says I get knocked down, I get up again, you ain't ever gonna keep me down

For this month I have done a shop online with Iceland (frozen veg and salad stuff) and one from Asda (dog food and cereal) I will endevour to only go to Aldi or use Sainsbury's basic range between now and the end of next month!

6. justjudith

justjudith *waves hello*

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(5.49%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Green
    Hi,

walked Pickle this evening - 5,770 steps for the day. Although its not much compared to some its more than I have been doing of late.

Asda delivered the dog food - and I had ordered some frozen fruit. Well the container had split so the content was all over the bag. I tried eating it then decided I am not a rubbish bin so threw it away.

Maybe I am learning

7. ingeh

ingeh Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Im on a budget too, Iv got me, partner who eats alot and 2 boys - 3yr old and one whos 2 in october. I love aldi and lidl and can always get tons of food for about £40 a week for all of us, included frozen fruit and fresh veg

8. justjudith

justjudith *waves hello*

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(5.49%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Green
    Hi there,

Just wanting to touch base. I have slept for most of the day. I've been up the shop and brought some diet cola..... and a crunchie. I plan to stick to plan all week apart from my birthday afternoon. I will be going to have me hair done and I fancy buying in some cake for the occasion. Question is What do slim hairdressers eat??

Must walk Pickle this evening...... I have rejoined walkingwithattitude and my goal at the moment is to make 7,000 steps a day - with me sleeping all day that ain't gonna happen today..... but I will try my best. Maybe take my camera with me as well

I am ashamed of my measurements.

Guess it's time to listen to the last of the Top 40 and then get all comfy for The Archers - yes, sad person I know:)

9. justjudith

justjudith *waves hello*

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(5.49%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Green
    Hi there

Up early today..... drinking my water...... my body misses it when I don't drink it

Trying to sort out what to do today .... think I will hit the charity shops and buy myself a new pair of jeans and see if there are any skirts for interviews etc., I am squeezing into a size 16 bottom but could do with somethings in size 18 for this first month on Slimming World. Buying from charity shops means less guilt if I slim down (when I slim down :)) and decide to bin them

Might go to Aldi but then again might leave that till later in the week.

10. justjudith

justjudith *waves hello*

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(5.49%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Green
    Just had an e-mail from Iceland ..... seeing its my birthday coming up I have been given a free dessert..... might take advantage of this on Wednesday (my birthday) when I will have my hair and nails done. Treating myself

11. justjudith

justjudith *waves hello*

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(5.49%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Green
    Hi there,

Got myself a pair of jogging bottoms from boon marche today..... I looked round the charity shops but there was nothing to inspire. Came home and had a lazy afternoon. My dinner tonight was boiled new potatoes and a tin of asda chilli beans..... it tasted better than what I thought it would.

Must remember to access the SW site through internet explorer and not firefox.... for some unknown reason SW don't like my usual browser.

Did 6,100 steps today - I am doing the Body Magic Challenge of the London Marathon at the moment. Now if only I could navigate the SW map of the challenge.

Bedtime for me methinks

12. justjudith

justjudith *waves hello*

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(5.49%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Green
    Hi there,

Got through my birthday....... by eating chocolate! Back on plan from yesterday evening. For dinner I had a tin of potatoes, tin of chickpea dahl and spinach (frozen heated through) Turned out quite nice.

Now to decide what to have for breakfast - do I have 2 or 4 weetabix? Think its a 4 weetabix day

At least I had me hair cut yesterday so that might mean a loss on the scales come Saturday

13. sewsmaller

sewsmaller Member

Start Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Judith
    I'm here to sub!
    I could almost copy your diary :)
    I'm Mandy and am a Yorkshire lass too. I turn 50 (gulp) in April, and have just decided to give slimming world another go. I've been on a diet forever and seem to rotate through weight watchers, 5:2, calorie counting and slimming world. I find that when I'm having a sw period I do better if I keep a food diary on here to keep me on track. I also follow green, but more to restrict me because I really struggle with the 1/3 plate of veg when I do EE.
    Together we can do this - hopefully...all being well...etc...etc
    Oh, I have a cat called Charlie who's nick-name is Pickle - spooky!

14. justjudith

justjudith *waves hello*

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(5.49%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Green
    Hi Mandy and Charlie,

I am not looking forward to weigh in this morning at Boots. I overdid it with chocolate on Wednesday afternoon but aside from that I don't think I've been eating enough. Sure not enough veg and fruit only sporadic. And I haven't been walking Pickle so far....... now if only panic would reduce my weight. I must remember that I Had me eyebrows waxed and hair cut so that shouold go in my favour ...... but by the same token I've now got nailpolish on.

Time will tell...... I do hope I haven't put on though

15. sewsmaller

sewsmaller Member

Start Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hey, if you can't have a blow out on your Birthday, when can you?

Hmm, did you have a serious haircut or just a trim? :D

Good luck for your WI x

16. justjudith

justjudith *waves hello*

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(5.49%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Green
    Hi there

I am pleased to say that I lost a pound today....

Went into Iceland and brought (and ate) some fruit. I had a chocolate bar but within syns, I'm determined to do better next week :)

17. sewsmaller

sewsmaller Member

Start Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done! That's a brilliant result for your birthday week x

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

Register an account for free to disable ads in threads!
  19. justjudith

justjudith *waves hello*

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(5.49%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Green
    Trying hard not to think about tomorrow.

I've done not a lot over my week off but its been nice to nap whenever I want to. Napped for most of today - and realised that I'd had no caffeine so I'm drinking diet Pepsi as I type.

Wondering what to eat tonight - and what I'll have tomorrow. On a Monday I tend to eat at a cafe so might have jacket potato......... but I don't like guessing my HE's for cheese. I will NOT get stressed about this. Most important is waking up on time in the morning!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.