Cheapest place for alli?

cddietgal

Hiya, as I can't get a prescription of xenical. Please can anyone tell me the cheapest place to buy alli?
Thanks Cdg x

Hi there, what do you mean you can't get a prescription? Do you mean the Dr won't prescribe it for you or that you can't physically fill the prescription you have. If it's the latter to be honest I think people have been having the same problem with Alli as it is made by the same manufacturers are xenical which has manufacturing issues & is out of stock with no new date. If your Dr has said no then they normally have good reason for this which makes me question if alli would be right for you....

Hi there, what do you mean you can't get a prescription? Do you mean the Dr won't prescribe it for you or that you can't physically fill the prescription you have. If it's the latter to be honest I think people have been having the same problem with Alli as it is made by the same manufacturers are xenical which has manufacturing issues & is out of stock with no new date. If your Dr has said no then they normally have good reason for this which makes me question if alli would be right for you....

Sorry my mistake, I have a prescription for it but can't get hold of any . Thanks for your reply x

cddietgal said:
Sorry my mistake, I have a prescription for it but can't get hold of any . Thanks for your reply x

Ah ok thanks for clarifying.... Have you checked the small independent chemists? Co-ops were certainly due stock in around here (Lincolnshire) mid week......

Can I ask if you're eating to the xen rules already? I'd say try & do so til you can fill your prescription cos you will lose weight of you do. I'm not on xen anymore & still losing by eating sensibly x

Back