Cheat meal?

Deezer

Gold Member
A friend of mine had a meal every stone when she did it but i personally think its a slippery slope!!! x

I don't have a meal as such but, if I'm really struggling, I do sometimes have a boiled egg, or a slice of cheese with marmite on it, just to make myself feel better.
I believe that any loss is good and am happy to have a treat if I have better attitude afterwards, helps me keep off the 'wrong' food!!!
x x x

I can't think of food as a treat anymore...that's what's gotten me into this mess in the first place. I agree with Dee ...finding/having a cheat meal isn't worth it and knocks your body out of ketosis. Going in and out of ketosis isn't good for your body. x x x

I agree with the girls and am proud to be in the 100% club. Why do you want to shock your body more than you are doing drinking the tanker of water a day and having Lipotrim only?

finding/having a cheat meal isn't worth it and knocks your body out of ketosis. Going in and out of ketosis isn't good for your body.
Not always so. If you have protein then it doesn't take you out of ketosis.
I sometimes had bacon and egg on a saturday night as a treat and also a lump of cheese.
As Dee said though, it can be a slippery slope and would only recommend this if you are head strong that this is all you are going to eat as i was. :D

I dont have treat meals as such, i only have tuna or chicken if im going to have a night out. I dont treat my self at all... thats what got me into this mess lol x

Trueleame said:
I can't think of food as a treat anymore...that's what's gotten me into this mess in the first place. Quote]

This is the key to succeeding in our battle with weight. Attitudes to food must change. We need to shift more to an attitude of food being fuel rather than for reward/ comfort / celebration etc. if we think we can go back to old habits after TFR then maintenance will be difficult or indeed impossible. Maintenance is much easier if we change our relationship with food.

Back